Thread: Montreal Native Alex Tagliani Wins Pole At NASCAR race

Veteran of Misadventures

Montreal Native Alex Tagliani Wins Pole At NASCAR race

Adorable libertine
    Bien contente! Happy to hear that!

Thats fantastic

He's also starting next to " My carreer is ruined " spokesperson Jacques Villeneueve

FYI

The Nationwide series is the minor leagues of Nascar

Also, Patrick Capentier will start # 13

I wouldn't count out the guy with the most road racing experience in the field

Starting in Position # 5 is Ron Fellows

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Retired veteran hobbyist
    It was a greatly entertaining race!!!!!!!!

Jacques Villeneuve led for most of the race, but got passed by two cars during the final lap. He was racing on fumes, and was fuming himself when he got passed by the eventual race winner. Villeneuve finished in the third position.

Tag had actually passed him with less than 10 laps left to go, but Jacques hadn't appreciated the way Tag had passed him earlier, and knocked him out of the leaders by what i consider a bit of a cheap-shot move. However, this is NASCAR racing, after all.

I'll be back next year for sure!!!!!! Much more entertaining than the F1 race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Tag had actually passed him with less than 10 laps left to go, but Jacques hadn't appreciated the way Tag had passed him earlier, and knocked him out of the leaders by what i consider a bit of a cheap-shot move.
    Quite an understatement ! Villeneuve simply pushed Tag out of the race coming out of the turn.

Nascar or not, it was clearly intended and he (Villeneuve) clearly deserved to be pushed himself aside by Allgaier (Tag's teammate) in the end.

'Ben bon st! d'epais !'

Villeneuve has a reputation for pushing people out of races, he " pushed " Patrick out of a race in June also. And many before that.