Thread: tattoos studios

tattoos studios

Is there many tattoo studios in Montreal? And what studios do you recommend?
    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

The best tatoo studio is located on sherbrooke st corner cote des neiges st.

There is another studio on st catherine near st laurent st. The people generally stop by and could see from outside the people being tatooed.

There are also some on ontario st.

tattoo

thanks HornyBoy007

You would not know if they happen to have website?
    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Don't believe hornyboy. The one he's talking about sucks donkey cock.

He should know that there's only 2 reliable tattoo parlor down in Montreal:

Imago Tattoo, on Prince-Arthur sreet. Work by Safwan and Pick is awesome.
    Imago Tattoo Website

And the best of all, in color tattoo, is Tattoomania, own by the one and only Pierre, located on Maisonneuve, 1 or 2 strret east of Papineau street. Pol, Dave, Pierre and all the rest of the family are simply incredible. You can reach them at 514.525.2025.

If you're willing to go a bit further then Montreal, i can recommend you Don Design Tattoo, in Longueuil.

So that's it.

welll, the one on Sherbrooke st. was votes the best tattoo studio in montreal by the mirror's readers in 2003!!!!

I don't know about the one on st catherine.

Believe me, they didn't deserve it!

as the one on Ste-Catherine, i've never seen so many crappy tattoos coming out of the same place.

And I still don't understand how can someone own a tattoo shop without even tattoing or being tattooed himself.
    Last edited by atmoi; 08-01-2003 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks atmoi

The website was great, their portfolio was impressive. I going up there in a couple of months and I will have to check out those places.
    Last edited by willyapd; 08-01-2003 at 09:53 PM.

willyapd, there is a guy, I'm sorry I don't know his name/address, in Chambly, who does some really nice work at reasonable(?) prices. His parlour is located on the main drag when you're headed to the GP. I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm not really into the scene. Maybe another poster can help with the specifics.
    Shorter of breath...One day closer to death. Pink Floyd

thank you mtwallet

When I go to Montreal I will have to keep my eye open for the place

Going to montreal this coming monday to thursday. I was wondering if anyone had new expierinces !!! I perfer Celtic symbols and knots.
    If they have a web site this will be a big help!

Banned
    There is also Iris on Ontario at the corner of Papineau. What they do is rent rooms to artist. So everybody is working for themselves, no rush. I had this guy do my zodiac sign in medieval symbol with lots of details, very nice and not too expensive.