Thread: Day rates at hotels

Day rates at hotels

I've seen mention of hotels offering day rates. What exactly are these, i.e. for hour many hours & any reccommendations on places that offer these

Thanks

Day rates if yoy still need to know

The day rates depend on the hotel. Some near airports offer it mainly as a place to get over jetlag for somebody with a long lay over. usually you got to be out by six pm. There are lots of times a quick hookup takes place. They make up the room and they change the sheets. You get discount.

The other hotels are are there for action. They got time limits too and you can't count on clean sheets if your the next in.
    YukonJack

Le Chablis seems to be popular with some people. There is one on St. Jacqure and one on Sherbrooke. The rooms go from $38 for three hours and up. Google "Chablis Montreal" and you will find them.

Days Inn on park offers day rates but they are much more expensive, 70$ I believe because they are downtown.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by juzt_a_girl
    There's also the Ideal on Lajeunesse, and one on Ste-Rose in Laval that I like alot.

Chloë
    I recommend the one on Lajeunesse. It is clean and excellent quality-price equation, but it is very busy. Sometime you have to wait a few minutes to get your room available.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesotah
    I recommend the one on Lajeunesse. It is clean and excellent quality-price equation, but it is very busy. Sometime you have to wait a few minutes to get your room available.
    I've heard that LE often conducts surveillance there, especially for cars remaining in the parking lot for no apparent reason.

fml
    fml

...and what is the problem with that? Independant outcalls are legal in Canada.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver
    I've heard that LE often conducts surveillance there, especially for cars remaining in the parking lot for no apparent reason.
    One time I went there, there was a guy at the front desk arguing with the clerk. He was showing the clerk a credit card statement, apparently his wife's, that showed she had rented a room there. He demanded to see the motel's registry. The clerk refused, and the guy threatened to have his lawyer subpoena it. When he left, the clerk winked at me: "Un mari jaloux", he said.

proud infidel
    Hi judge,

the problem is that cheap motels offering siestas and illicit activities often coexist.

Also, i think that they scan every licence plate both at Chablis St-Jacques and at another place on BLVD des Laurentides in Laval close to Idéal. This is why in part i prefer not parking in Le Chablis' parking lot, although i always tell the clerk that i did just to avoid having to provide photo id .

fml
    fml