Thread: Toronto Recommendations (Agencies & Girls)

Toronto Recommendations (Agencies & Girls)

Anyone hobby much in TO? Will be in TO for a bit and looking for respectable agencies & the best girls. Could just go to TERB but thought I'd ask here first.

Proudly Liberal
    Eastern Canada
    Mirage, Dreammakers, Cupids, Garden of Eden, Exquisite, Select Company, Roomates. My Toronto atf 'Magy' is back in the biz working for Garden of Eden. You also can't go wrong with Kareena (now indy). On my tdl is Latika, who's since partnered with Kareena.
    "Never Trump"

I agree with Doc's recommendations, although Exquisite no longer operates; it went belly up last year. Toronto Girlfriends, Eye Candy, and Sassy Angels can also be good options.

Dreammakers has a promo currently, with some of their girls available for $200 for one hour; you can check TERB to find out which ones.

FYI, most of the agencies in Toronto focus on incalls. Cupids does exclusively outcalls.

In terms of girls, it really depends on your tastes. Last girl I've seen was Bambi @ Mirage, and had a blast: hot girl, awesome body, great service and attitude.

If you are into ladies who are a tad older, Winter @ Select and Sofia @ Mirage are also top notch, but they're not available much these days (been a while in fact since Sofia booked on).

Kareena generally gets good reviews, but if you are not into girls with lots of big tattoos and piercings, you may want to reconsider.