Thread: Is Montreal Lust still in business?

Is Montreal Lust still in business?

I'll be visiting Montreal again shortly, and I'd like to try and see Elena again but I haven't seen any ads for ML on MERB in a long time. Are they still in business?

I tried to book her last week by using the number provided on thier website ...no answer sent them a pm that has been read though never answed
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

That is a good indication. Last that was heard was Elena was only seeing clients she had previously seen before that she got along well with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
    sent them a pm that has been read though never answed

Well I wanted someone for the same day so i didn't lost my time ... Though if Elena is only seeing guys she had seen before it would have been nice from whoever is running Mtl-Lust a lil reply saying something like ..that she's not accepting new customers ..
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

I think it was mentioned by a member here, maybe in her review thread, not sure.

So Montreal Lust is now a 1 girl agency that doesn't take on new clients for their 1 girl.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

I went through her review thread, nothing about her retiring there. But I found another small thread and Special K also said what you did Igna69. So I guess she's essentially retired except for a very lucky few. I've seen her three times over the last couple of years, and she might possibly remember me if she saw my face, but probably doesn't remember my name so I'm probably out of luck. Anyway, I wish her well...