Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condom

Condom

i entered the scene not long ago, Just wondering how often it is for condoms to break during hobbying?? can't really afford to catch anything when you have a long-term partner

Adorable libertine
    Use lubricant with condom.

That will prevent lots of breaks.

Condom break when there is too much friction with not enough of lub, or when there is a bubble of air in the "reservoir" or when someone put something sharp on it when putting it on. That's something you should put attention when you are doing it. For my part, I am doing it myself, just to be sure.

All the brand are about the same. Just use the ones you like the most (and bring them), or use the ones from the girls.

Have fun!

HI Maria Divina, thanks for the information!! Its very helpful, im a gentleman so usually foreplay is a must and I will make sure the girl is well lubricated before the action starts But different girls are different, of cuz also depends on the chemistry and whether its early or late on the shift, however not a lot of sps ive seen so far use lube, im gonna take your advice and keep a bottle myself just to make sure!! How many broken condoms have you experienced so far? I think a quick stat from an experienced person will be a very good indication!!
    thanks again

Adorable libertine
    Montrealmontreal,

I just used to work in a medical field, few years back.

Just put few drops on the condom before, be careful with nails. Don't forget to take out the air. I imagine you could find a video on internet to show you how to put a condom properly, everything is on internet those days.

For your question, how many broken condoms... That's years it did not happen to me.

I understand that you think that natural lubrification is enough. It could, and it could not. Depend of the energy you are putting in your penetration, sometime, it could make it "dry". You know what I mean?

*And for you to know, I don't have "shift" personally. I am always in good mood, whatever the hour.
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 10-05-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Lily from Montreal
    Just make sure it is a lubricant not a massage oil or that it is compatible with condoms: I had a incident lately where my friend used scented massage oil and when the oil touched the condom (outside me)the condom litterally fell apart...very bizarre .
    If you want to combine massage and sex be careful...after that we switched to my oil-lub that I trust so it ended well...
    This is the first time a condom breaks for me...

I was once going to apply digits to a masseuse but was warned off because that would prevent FS because the massage oil I had on my hands would destroy the condom.
    She told me next time, not to let her massage my hands if I wanted to apply digits.

At the time I though she just didn't like digits or was being overly cautions.
    After reading Lily's post, I now see that she was being 100% honest with me and for good reason.

Latex condoms and oil don't mix.
    Try it yourself on a test condom: blow it up with air, big enough for a nice party balloon, tie it and put baby oil on it. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jnutz View Post
    Mod 11, I'm sure the info you just provided will be useful to those that wish to engage in bareback sex, WTF ? Lets try to think outside the box.
    not necessarily... UNLESS the girl doesn't know oil can break condom, i think

Lily from Montreal
    I didn't knew...I've never been to a massage parlour and I am not into massage per se , my favorite oil-lub is actually better for massage that a real massage oil which texture is well, too oily for my taste, so it was a first for me when I saw the condom fall apart like that, but the effect is so fast that I do not think someone could use a massage oil posing at lub to trick a girl: not time to reach the girl...

Lily, that confirms my experience: oil dissolves the latex quite fast. By the time the lube is applied and the girl play with the tool to ensure it's comfortable, she'd feel the "gummy" already.

Lily from Montreal
    Yes,it was almost instantaneous: the ''ring'' stayed around my friend,hum, accessory ,but the thinner part just separated...

now you guys got me curious, I am gonna try mod 11's experiment although ive always known oil-based lube cant be used with condoms, have never really seen it in action :P

Lily from Montreal
    Have fun loll

I just tried, but the condom didn't break after I dropped 4 drops of massage oil into a blown condom and rub it a little bit, maybe this means LifeStyle condom is reliable what brand of condom were you using before??
    but OF COURSE, this does NOT mean anyone should try that in real sex ... since for sure, more friction is involved in real sex than just rubbing the condom a little with two fingers

KY provives a massage "oil" that does not affect the condom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast