Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter = Pants

Winter = Pants

unfortunately wouldn't you guys say that once winter comes, the "takeout" deliveries come to you packaged in jeans and boots.

wondering if that's a downer for anyone? it is for me, hence the avoidance in this hobby in montreal during the winter.

i figure many of the ladies take a car over, to a client and thus they aren't exposed to the cold/snow much outside, could they manage to still dress in a skirt or heels.

perhaps it's the hard part of the season in this line of work, but couldn't they, u know?

Shifu
    where you going with this?
    "I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." Angelina Jolie

Avoid Mtl because of winter??? Why this is preposterous, it is Montreal, land of the cold, snow, hockey and awesome french canadian girls year round, the winter does not stop sexy!

If pants bother you, have them removed.

I second what muffinbuffer says, use your teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Avoid Mtl because of winter??? Why this is preposterous, it is Montreal, land of the cold, snow, hockey and awesome french canadian girls year round, the winter does not stop sexy!
    Hockey? What's that?
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Fun n games til some1...
    it's just makes springtime that much sweeter.

but i hate the F'ing cold and girls getting covered up.

But this time of year is great! Cool enough that the pretty ladies downtown start wearing pantyhose, nylons and tights, still with sexy shoes or, even better, those cfm boots! Love it!

Czar.

Fun n games til some1...
    Quote Originally Posted by czar View Post
    ... those cfm boots! Love it!...
    yeah, maybe the more mature girls but the younger ones are always wearing those stupid UGG's...

Lu Lu Lemons and camel toe

Mmmm.....lulu lemon.....what a wonderful invention....they even make my ass look great!

Yeah, I like the summer wear better, but the winter garb makes the candy that much sweeter once you finally get it unwrapped. I'd rather go through the process of removing winter clothing than not be able to call for some company.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Shifu
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Yeah, I like the summer wear better, but the winter garb makes the candy that much sweeter once you finally get it unwrapped. I'd rather go through the process of removing winter clothing than not be able to call for some company.
    Sweetwater
    shawty had them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur....
    "I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." Angelina Jolie

Lily from Montreal
    Hum, have you ever walked on our sidwewalk in winter with heels?..Thought so...

It is feat in summer so comes winter, sweetie I want to live...I would say now is the best time: still warm enough for dresses but comfortable to wear stockings and thighs and the boots can still be fashionable, later all we'll want will be warmth but no Ugg boots, you have to be very very young and pretty to pull that one , I manage the pretty, even if I say so myself lol but those are under 25 boots loll

“Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast