Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Motivated to Hobby in the Fall...

Fun n games til some1...

Not Motivated to Hobby in the Fall...

for some reason, i hit a speed bump every Fall (Late-August thru Mid-November) with my hobbying.

i find the pool of ladies less interesting, even if some might've been at the top of my TDL earlier in the yr.
    reading reviews doesn't seem to inspire me.
    hot new debutantes i'd normally race to see (or at least keep an eye on) just blend in with the veteran girls who've been around forever.

anyone else have a season/month when they just don't seem as interested in hobbying?
    maybe i need a hobbying coach to get me through this, someone to tell me to keep pushing forward, not to stop, stay focused,... it worked in sports and this is a sport afterall.

Fall is the period I prefer. I find the colder weather stimulating. It's like the "evening" of the year and that's when I feel most relaxed.
    And all the pretty colors... Very romantic. Puts me in the mood to get a warm cuddle.

Unless there's an ice storm or a plague of locust I don't realy have any bad seasons.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Fun n games til some1...
    Quote Originally Posted by HeresJohnny View Post
    I'm always horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    Fall is the period I prefer ... Unless there's an ice storm or a plague of locust I don't realy have any bad seasons.
    just rub more of that salt and vinegar into my wounds boys. ouch!

the more i think about it, the more i feel it could be due to me having more fun in the Spring & Summer when there are more get togethers with friends, FWB visiting from out of town, vacations to new locations and the chance to meet new people.

then fall rolls around and co-eds disappear off the scene. i travel less. friends of all types stop streaming into town.

so fall is when i feel like i've hit a social wall of sorts and things are quiet and the fun subsides a bit relative to the Spring and Summer.

Siocnaf, i'll have to see if i can work in your theme of ...
    ...pretty colors... Very romantic. Puts me in the mood to get a warm cuddle...
    maybe i'll light a little fire on the hotel room floor during my next appointment and roast some marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by evillethings View Post
    just rub more of that salt and vinegar into my wounds boys. ouch! ......
    Well, evill, just what did you expect? My old Granny used to say "Coolin' is conducive to cuddlin'." Pretty cool Granny.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Mmmmh salt and vinegar.... Curl up in front of the fireplace with a girl in your arms and a big bag of potato chips.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ShRbBvh50...ky_Dory_01.jpg

Tasty. She looks tasty. Chips? There is something about chips in that link? Let me look at it again. ... Oh I see. There is something written on the soccer ball.

Sweetwater
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)

That was one of the ads for Hunky Dory, an irish brand of potato crisps.

http://paddyinba.blogspot.ca/2010/04...bba-hubba.html

I sure hope the chips are worthy of being advertised by the the Irish football teams.

Sweetwater

personally, i like the fall hobby "scene" and even more so in winter, spring and summer! Does sexy ever stop? No, it does not.

Lily from Montreal
    It's not the season it's the weather conditions that affect my ,hum, level of interest...a gorgeous sunny fall day like today I wish for friends to meet , when it rains like last Friday I went out only because I was meeting my favorite friend otherwise I would have hibernate...so for me it is more the meteo then the seasons...

Fun n games til some1...
    That was one of the ads for Hunky Dory, an irish brand of potato crisps...
    that's the kinda motivation i need... snacks and sweaty female athletes ! Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Fun n games til some1...
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    personally, i like the fall hobby "scene" and even more so in winter, spring and summer! Does sexy ever stop? No, it does not.
    sure it does... in betw SOG or during the costume change!?! No???
    actually, it stops abruptly when a girl enters my NFZ (no fly zone)...

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    It's not the season it's the weather conditions that affect my ,hum, level of interest...
    i can see your point, Lily! though for me sex during a rainstorm & snowstorm are lots of fun. but then again, i'm usually just waiting in my hotel room and not the one who has to drag my butt thru the storm to the rendez vous.

i'm really starting to think a need a hobbying coach.
    ideally not a Bobby V type or i'll end up outta the hobby within a season.

Happy Wanderer
    Confucius say: "When the frost is on the punkin', it's time for dinky dunkin'.

Fun n games til some1...
    i heard Confucius was a renowned hobbyist back in the day.

How else do you think he came up with his Golden Rule of "Do not do to others [ in bed ] what you do not want done to yourself [ in bed ]".

I listen to the little master, I have no seasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast