Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Montreal or Toronto?

Montreal or Toronto?

I am debating whether to go to Montreal or Toronto for my mongering trip. I have done lots of homework for Montreal but the flights to Toronto is $200 cheaper. Is Toronto comparable to Montreal in terms of the quality of girls? I know Toronto is a litter more expensive than Montreal by $50 per hour.

Any comment is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It's a whole new ballgame
    You might want to consider the difference in the cost of the hotels, as well.

How long are you planning to spend in the city of your choice, and what are you planning to do besides hobby? Those will also affect your choice.
    The mounties always get their man.

Toronto has great variety but much more incall. Love both cities but for my $ it is Mtl all the way. I usually make the trip to Tor for a few hockey games each year but that might not happen this "season".

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Toronto has great variety but much more incall. Love both cities but for my $ it is Mtl all the way. I usually make the trip to Tor for a few hockey games each year but that might not happen this "season".
    In Toronto, that called "cutting their losses."
    The mounties always get their man.

The hotel cost is comparable for the days of Thanks Giving vacation. I will be there for 4 days. Toronto seems to be a place of more fun besides the hobby. But in terms of quality of girls, is Toronto comparable to Montreal?

How so? They make more $ than any other team nhl team on the planet. (i dont think the mods would appreciate this in this thread so take it to the nhl one if you'd like to continue please, merci)

Back to the OP's ?'n. If you love quebecoise', there are plenty of girls from Montreal in TO, but i still favor Montreal all the way. Neither is a bad choice for value when you compare everything, it is more a personal choice when it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    In Toronto, that called "cutting their losses."

Excellent quality in both jason. And there is plenty to do in Mtl, especially if you like music and nightlife.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonwang View Post
    But in terms of quality of girls, is Toronto comparable to Montreal?

Thanks a lot! I might just go to Toronto since I have never been to Toronto before.

great city esp if you have never been, enjoy!

I will. How about the quality of girls in Ottawa? The hotel in Ottawa is a lot cheaper than Toronto or Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwang View Post
    I will. How about the quality of girls in Ottawa? The hotel in Ottawa is a lot cheaper than Toronto or Montreal.
    Ottawa ? GAWD !!! if you like Halloween maybe... cuze if wasn't for Hull en face (on the Quebecois side), this place would be like living with the Zombies !

WOW. I am glad that I asked about Ottawa Thanks for your suggestion!

You'll have a better time in Montreal!

Everything you want to do is centrally located, which is not the case in Toronto.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Agreed with Gentle about Ottawa, boring city, boring hobby scene.

Huge selection in Toronto simply because there is a larger market to cater to. However, the prices are higher.
    Quality tends to be very similar. Will obviously vary from provider to provider and depending on what you like.
    For hotel discounts, try copycraigs.
    http://twitter.com/COPYCRAIGSHOTEL
    He always manages to hook people up with great deals.
    He also knows the industry, so he might even be able to suggest better locations for hobbying.
    If you decide on TO, be sure to do your homework on terb.
    If you like Asian providers, your choices are almost unlimited in TO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast