Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod Appreciation

Mod Appreciation

I think that every now and then we need a post to say thank you to the mods for their efforts in an unpaid, thankless and dreary task.

This is that post. So, thanks to Mod 11 who has been by far the best of the mods for many years. Thanks also to newer Mods 10 and 12, who have less history and less experience, but who also do good work. These 3 individuals deserve a lot of the credit for making MERB successful and for doing a fine job that many people are incapable of (as proven by some of the other people who have - to their credit - tried to do the job to the best of their abilities, but have not shown the talent exemplified by 11, 10 and 12).

Bravo for a job well done!
    Last edited by joelcairo; 10-31-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: typo

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I'd like to stand up & give a standing ovation to all the active mods:

Mod 8, Mod 10, Mod 11 & Mod 12.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot: Mod 13.

You folks have done an incredible job (in my opinion) moderating this board over the past month or so. I've often complained in the past about the degree of moderation on this board by some moderators, but i must tip my hat to you people tonight for all having performed admirably over the month of October.

May you remain motivated to continue performing this thankless job to the best of your abilities, may you continue to have good judgement, but especially.....a very happy Halloween to all of you.

>>> EDITED BY MOD 11: Section removed.
    All the Mods do a wonderful job considering they work for free, but there must be perks, why else do it? Maybe Fred has a Christmas party for all the mods and hires the "entertainment"
    Last edited by Mod 11; 11-01-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Me too. Thanks Mods, whomever you are.
    Iggy, have a feeling Fred's so tight, Mods have to buy their own "presents".
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

It's a whole new ballgame
    >>> EDITED BY MOD 11: Section removed.

Let me join in the fun. Thanks to the mods for all you do...every day.
    Last edited by Mod 11; 11-01-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    The mounties always get their man.

Well wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Me too. Thanks Mods, whomever you are.
    Iggy, have a feeling Fred's so tight, Mods have to buy their own "presents".
    Sweetwater

Fun n games til some1...
    Mods... i say we ban JC for kissing ass... screw that, i think he rimmed u boys

nice work 8 -10 - 11- 12

I've been there, done that. It is hard basically because reconciliation, the real good way to do it, is a time consuming job. There are quarrels between providers, between members, between providers and members and, of course, ways to see things that are sometimes different between mods. They all do a great job and would a GT with them be possible, I'm quite sure they could leave their wallet at home.

Irony, when you have a grip on us... Having to moderate our own "thank-you" thread... Ahhhhh! So cuuute!

Keep it to topic guys, we get enough empty vases on our heads, it's good to get the flowers once in a while.

As far as perks, none. We are the Eliot Ness of the web.

Wow, the Loch Ness of the web? Thanks for making this a happy place and for keeping us in the green (). La modération a bien meilleur goût.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Born again punter
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    La modération a bien meilleur goût.
    Pas pire, pas pire...

Trêve de plaisanteries, j'apprécie l'esprit de ce fil de discussion et je joins mes remerciements aux autres membres. Ça doit pas toujours être facile.

Merci.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Adorable libertine
    Non, ça ne doit pas être toujours facile... Not always easy....

You are so nice!

Thank you all for your appreciation! It is always appreciated!

M10
    Last edited by Mod 10; 11-01-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Let me add my tip of the hat to the Mods!
    Good job, Mods!!

I say we all chip in and get each of the a SP (deluxe)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast