Thread: Gerald Tremblay RESIGNS!!!!

Gerald Tremblay RESIGNS!!!!

Montreal Mayor Gerald Tremblay resigns but continues to deny corruption allegations. Well if he was involved it will come out eventually and hopefully he'll pay for it. If he wasn't corrupt then he was the most incompetent person to ever hold the office and that's saying a hell of a lot. Whatever the case may be, he's gone and good riddance!

http://news.sympatico.ctvnews.ca/hom...tions/4ecee4d9
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Shifu
    It's too bad Mayor Dailey didn't mentor him then he could of got away with anything.
    "I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." Angelina Jolie

Born again punter

Monsieur Je-sais-rien / Mister I-don't-know

Un petit peu d'humour sur le sujet. A little humoristic piece on the topic.

Google translate does a "not bad" job of maintaining the humor if you do not read French.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Gérald Tremblay read the article and asked: "Who is she talking about?"
    old_beginner

If he was not crooked, he tolerated crooked people.

When you get too greedy with your hand in the cookie jar you will eventually get caught.

Everyone has their hands in the cookie jar, it's just knowing when to stop.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    When you get too greedy with your hand in the cookie jar you will eventually get caught.

Everyone has their hands in the cookie jar, it's just knowing when to stop.
    Good advice but it came too late to help Brian Mulroney.

Question : So when Drapeau was in office, why was he not implicated in the corruption in the building of the Olympics in Montreal. Is it not the same deal, guy at the top is not dirty but everyone else has their hands in the till?

Banned
    I am glad that he stepped out, even though he should have done so in 2009. Very incompetent, no charisma, horrible management and communication skills. His incompetence cost a lot of money to Montrealers. I hope that he will pay for it one day.