Thread: where to pick up cougars now?

where to pick up cougars now?

I used to come to MTL and pick up Cougars all the time at De la Montagne, but now that it's closed where should i go to pick up some cougar / milf action. I am coming back in Jan.

Go to Laval, at the Rose Ange bar on cure-labelle . Hihi you will definitly find what you are looking for !

Thanks for the info Samy, I will check out this place the next time that I'm in town.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    Thanks for the info Samy, I will check out this place the next time that I'm in town.
    You're just hoping Samy is there when you go

Hahaha! Heyyy Im still too young to be a cougar mister Jeff Jones :P what about we all meet there and Ill be judging your
    Seduction skills hihihi ! That would be a fun night out !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samy View Post
    Hahaha! Heyyy Im still too young to be a cougar mister Jeff Jones :P what about we all meet there and Ill be judging your
    Seduction skills hihihi ! That would be a fun night out !
    I did not mean that you were a cougar, i assume a cougar means 40 and up and you are a long way from there but i figured the crowd would be a mix of younger and older like 25 and up. I guess i could try and pick up a little old granny if any was there

Retired veteran hobbyist
    She's a cub.

Go to Maison du Jazz. Sit at the bar. There are bound to be some cougars stalking game there.

Sir Winstons pub and club Roxbury
    Stay thirsty my friends