Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: GFE & obligation to "provide"

  1. #1
    Adorable libertine
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Around Montréal...
    Posts
    1,454

    GFE & obligation to "provide"

    I answer this in another discussion, because someone was saying that, if a girl/lady is advertising GFE who is including some particular acts, she had to do it except there is a bad hygiene.

    There are people who are wanting to meet a sweet "GFE" girl/lady, but in fact, that's not what they want. And this, it is really not understandable. Why ask for a "GFE", if you are not "BFE" yourself?

    By example, some men just want to make a domination-sadistic inspired encounter, and so, they squeeze, bite, pinch, slap, hard-finger, "putting their tongue deep down the throat with a lots of saliva", pulling the hair... and those acts are not in the spirit to share a nice GFE experience, but to have the control and impose to a "GFE" girl some brutal acts.

    Some others, without being sadistic, just want to make a "one way" pleasurable moment all for them. They want a girl/lady to look to have a super great "GFE" time in their company but they are not even having a charming attitude, I had even seen some snapping in their fingers, and comment: "Do this!" "OK, do that now!" using the imperative, ordering and be the "maestro" of the encounter.

    Ok, you might say I am exaggerating. The answer is no. Those individuals exist. And more than you could think, in 50 shades of grey...


    The first question is:

    Is a girl/woman in the obligation to continue to offer her "GFE menu & attitude" to those kind of guys "because she advertised as such" and they are paying for it?

    And in a lighter side, I am having a second question:

    If a man does touch & kiss a girl/lady with mishandling but at a point of incomfort, is she allowed to say no? Because she doesn't appreciate at all to be touched without having a good sensation from it?

    I am just a curious woman in this Sunday morning. Please, tell me what are the rights of a woman and a man when they are intimate together.

    In my thoughts, the money is standing out to attract a girl/woman to spend some time with someone,
    instead of the obligation to seduce her for real to be in your company.

    After that, it has to be a mutual consent of what will follow.
    Could it be a mechanical exchange or a sensual & intimate one.
    To each their own, men should choose what they want to "live & offer" in their encounters to choose the right girl/woman and not try to impose...
    That's strange how some want to push to have what is not offered or wanted by a girl/lady...
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 12-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Simple. It's an accepted axiom that all businesses have the right to refuse to provide services or sell to a customer. Here's where some escorts get into trouble. Many (not all and no one in particular is intimated or implied) agency operators pressure the providers to continue appointments even if they're "uncomfortable". It's a bad practice. If an escort goes through and begins providing services she should be ready to provide what was advertised.

    The one exception is if she "discovers something truly troubling" as the appointment progresses. That being the case, in some instances, she shouldn't always expect full renumeration.

    If the escort BEGINS an appointment knowing that she's not going to provide services as promissed she's committing a fraud unless she discloses this in advance. Thus her fee or portions thereof may again be at risk.

    In many of the instances you quoted "uncomfortable behavior" is cited. This could go under "discovers something truly troubling" above. It's a judgment thing. For instance if the escort just "doesn't feel well" or "doesn't feel up to it" that evening she entered into the transaction with "fraudulent intent".

    The customer has any customer's responsibility to make it reasonably possible for the escort to provide her service. An escort that shows up to an appointment "during her period" and fails to advise the customer in advance shouldn't expect a fee at all. An escort who begins her period during an apppointment may in some cases not deserve her entire fee. While it wasn't her fault, she's failed to provide the entire service.

    For instance if an escort begins her period right in the middle of the appointment, at that point she becomes unable to provide the expected sevices. If the man continues even after knowing this he should expect to pay the entire fee. If at that point the man terminates the appointment only a partial fee should be expected. Let's say a man notices some discharges on the condom at the end of the appointment, he needs to "buck up" and get over it. It's part of the risk of this business.

    Boiling it down, it's all about intent and the ability to provide sevices. It's a tough job, but it pays reasonably well. If either party enters into such a transaction with the intent not to fully perform then they should be ready for the consequences.

  3. #3
    You guys can keep writing all you want trying to build a case but here's the hard truth ;- GFE you will get if she finds you attractive. If you are greasy faced and have three rows of crooked teeth she will not put her tongue and french kiss you unless she is a crack whore.

  4. #4
    Adorable libertine
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Around Montréal...
    Posts
    1,454
    I am basically talking about, if I can put it straight and short;

    If a man is acting like a jerk, ass-hole, over-demanding because too rough etc...

    1-Does he deserve to have the same enthusiastic GFE experience?

    2-Does he have the right to complain if he is acting with no-class and respect?


    Lusty Pig: I am not talking about the appearence, just about the attitude.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusty Pig View Post
    You guys can keep writing all you want trying to build a case but here's the hard truth ;- GFE you will get if she finds you attractive. If you are greasy faced and have three rows of crooked teeth she will not put her tongue and french kiss you unless she is a crack whore.
    Do you really believe that these 18 to 21 year old escorts find us 40,50,60 and 70 year old johns attractive. What planet are people from. It has nothing to do with finding us attractive because they don't. It is a matter of being polite and friendly, having good hygiene and not ripping the clothes off of them the minute they walk thru the door. Follow those rules and for the most part you will be okay.

  6. #6
    Adorable libertine
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Around Montréal...
    Posts
    1,454
    Jeff Jones:

    Ordinary, you are making more ironic posts, and that's refreshing to see that you seem to be a nice guy with the girls.
    Because you are having the right "recipe"...





    It is a matter of being polite and friendly, having good hygiene and not ripping the clothes off of them the minute they walk thru the door. Follow those rules and for the most part you will be okay.

  7. #7
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,167
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    Do you really believe that these 18 to 21 year old escorts find us 40,50,60 and 70 year old johns attractive. What planet are people from. It has nothing to do with finding us attractive because they don't. It is a matter of being polite and friendly, having good hygiene and not ripping the clothes off of them the minute they walk thru the door. Follow those rules and for the most part you will be okay.
    Basically a combination of good attitude and good hygiene is what is needed, unless you look like Jabba the Hutt. As long as attitude and hygiene is good and you are not aggressively ugly, then you should usually do OK on the YMMV scale.

  8. #8
    Adorable libertine
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Around Montréal...
    Posts
    1,454
    EB:

    You are wrong...

    I met with Jabba the Hutt and he was having a total BFE attitude, very charming in despite of his strange look, so everything went very well.



    *Personally, the look of a man has never been a priority. Lots of women are like that in their life.
    We are looking more often for intelligent, kind & successful gentlemen. (generally, equilibrate women do)

    And so, a lots of escorts, as women, are looking for intelligent, kind & charming men to meet.
    It is just to stay true to want we are at the base, women.
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 12-02-2012 at 11:47 AM.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Da of the Dasein
    Posts
    1,640
    You (and escorts in general as SW) are under no obligation whatsoever to provide GFE services. In fact, I really believe that these stupid acronyms are useless. When I meet an escort it's a tabula rasa (or more apropriately a « sponda rasa ») experience: I have no specific expectations. I let it flow. If the girls want to provide a GFE service she will do it by herself and not because she obliged to do it. That's my personal philosophy in life as in hobbying.

    A girl has always the right to say no or to express her discomfort at any moment of a session. If I perceive that a girl feel uneasiness at any moment of a session I ask her politely to stop. I pay her and I say to her that she can leave. I reported this kind of behaviour in a former post in 2009 (on the São Paulo thread). One day I was visiting Espaço Morumbi and I picked up one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. The problem is that she was a newbie and very very young: 18 years old!

    I perceived in the bed that she was incomfortable with what she was doing; she was totally desanimada (without expression and with a sad look in her face). I began to feel incomfortable - after all she was 18 years old and I was an 50 years old old fart - and I asked her politely after 10 minutes to stop. I paid her for a 30 minutes session (in privês you can have 1/2h or 1h sessions) and asked her if she can ask another girl for me. She asked me « Which one do you want? » and I replied that I would like to have the blonde one.

    One observation: my ex-wife was a stripper and I remember that she told me that the customers that were the most rude and uncivilized, always asking for extras or very critical were always the ugliest, the fattest and with the less sex-appeal. I believe that she was right....
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

    Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

  10. #10
    Adorable libertine
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Around Montréal...
    Posts
    1,454
    Protagoras: Oh! poor little girl. You made the right choice to stop the encounter. In my thoughts, that's too much young to escort at 18, because you don't have a proper experience of your own sexuality. But that's another subject.

    ...that the customers that were the most rude and uncivilized, always asking for extras or very critical were always the ugliest, the fattest and with the less sex-appeal. I believe that she was right....
    I can't say it is not the case with my own experiences.

    In place to try to be nice and warm, some are just demanding like babies required to, to be taken care of.
    That's a me, myself and I attitude.

    That's clear I prefer mature men who know how to treat a lady right. But that's my own preference, some other ladies thing otherwise, so, like I said, gentlemen should be more wise in their choices, sometimes.
    But, I think this is part of their selfish sadistic pleasures to force ladies.....

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    Jeff Jones:

    Ordinary, you are making more ironic posts, and that's refreshing to see that you seem to be a nice guy with the girls.
    Because you are having the right "recipe"...
    Maria, i am assuming you meant sarcastic not ironic and i will agree i can be quite sarcastic at times. There are those on the boards who mistake this for me hating escorts or putting them down or calling them bitches and nothing can be further from the truth. I see things the way they are, i don't fool myself into believing that the ladies who visit us really find us attractive or want to be our friends or they cum 20 or 30 times when they are in our room but when they are in your room you should treat them with respect at all times Yes they are there for the money and god bless them for that, but me pointing out the way it is truly offends some who want so badly to believe that what happens in the room is real. That the ladies really like them, that they have some kind of special connection with the ladies. When i read this crap at times i feel the need to respond and i can't help but be sarcastic. Of course we will have the usual gang of suspects respond pointing out that they don't see things thru, sorry i have to say it, rose colored glasses.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    The problem is that many people are confused about what GFE is. They consider it as a form of PSE-lite and just associate it with a number of physical services

    GFE is about affection and this has to go both ways. The good thing for ladies is to put in their advertisement what they expect from their "BF". That way the customer can't complain.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,257
    Interesting thread...

    As for me, I think I have a BFE attitude myself, maybe that's the reason why most of my experiences are positives.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    For me I am polite and clean, when I read GFE I kind of expect LFK, and DATY.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Hello all,

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    Do you really believe that these 18 to 21 year old escorts find us 40,50,60 and 70 year old johns attractive. What planet are people from. It has nothing to do with finding us attractive because they don't. It is a matter of being polite and friendly, having good hygiene and not ripping the clothes off of them the minute they walk thru the door. Follow those rules and for the most part you will be okay.
    Lusty Pig didn't say "escorts find us 40,50,60 and 70 year old johns attractive". He said IF they find you attractive. While of course this would be far, far rarer than he did imply, it can and does happen rarely. I disagree with Lusty Pig that the attractiveness meaning looks are critical, but if he meant clean and with a decent attitude then he is absolutely right on.

    Your point that escorts are there for money not us is accurate and a fair reminder of what this hobby is. But your wholesale dismissal that no woman or escort is really attracted to an older man makes you seem jaded, even if in most cases it's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    I am basically talking about, if I can put it straight and short;

    If a man is acting like a jerk, ass-hole, over-demanding because too rough etc...

    1-Does he deserve to have the same enthusiastic GFE experience?

    2-Does he have the right to complain if he is acting with no-class and respect?
    There is a very simple and 100% obvious answer to these questions. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! Any person under any circumstances should be able to make a choice regardless of advertising since the norm for anything should be mutual respect in every way.

    However, key problems with the GFE label:

    1. It will attract pigs and assholes who don't have respect or responsibility, but expect that service.

    2. Many escorts advertising themselves that way aren't GFE whether the guy is terrific or an ass.

    3. Escorts and agencies are often disingenuous about using the label because the standard used is PROFIT!

    Maria, if escorts, agencies, and clients aren't going to hold those who use of the GFE label accountable then they are all part of the problem. I know your point centered on the attitudes and habits of clients, but the GFE label issue that attracts clients involves far more than the clients performance alone.

    Good luck,

    Merlot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •