View Poll Results: What color of lingerie do you think is really nice on a woman?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

41 50.62%
  • White

16 19.75%
  • red

11 13.58%
  • Other color

13 16.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie

When sexy gets nasty ;-)

Lingerie

Hi Guys!

Since I design clothing and lingerie, I was curious to find out what is appealing for you to see on a woman. What color of lingerie do you like, and what type of lingerie?

Thanks for your replies!

Sophia
    xxxxxxxxxx

proud infidel
    A light blue or light red/pink and somewhat lustrous.
    fml

Sophia,

I think like all clothing it depends on the woman.
    Some woman look good in red some in white some in pink etc etc..
    However if we speak of stockings I prefer the standars Black or tan silk (seamed of course) mmmmmmm!!

SD

THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    I voted black but in reality any colour but beige.

I still have visions from when I was a kid of my motherís bra and panties hanging on the clothesline.

I also agree with Curiousí comment and would add that lavender looks amazing on a dark skinned lady.

Lastly Iíve always loved lace in yellow but that colour seems to be out of style for a few years now and is really hard to find.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by G1GBallday

I still have visions from when I was a kid of my motherís bra and panties hanging on the clothesline.
    That's gross man...LOL ...unless you mean that your mama's were beige...LOL... hope you didn't mean to say that they were black

fml
    fml

proud infidel
    Hey guys,

right now the poll's pretty close with black in the lead followed by a 3-way tie for second place .
    fml

Arrgghh...

too many choices - I have to go with Black.

Though I must say it's not so much about the colour as it is about what you CAN'T see and what your imaginantion thinks you see

The lady's skin tone makes the difference, I prefer red and pink on fair skinned (my favorite) ladies (possibly with freckles). On a more tanned lady, white, yellow, light pink and motifs are nice. I don't really care for black except for latex.

-K

KIS Stupid! (Keep It Simple)

Sometimes the simplest things work the best. I once knew an SP that gave her clients a fashion show on every visit. One of her costumes was a very simple black crothless panthose she wore with black thongs, black satin bra black opera lenth gloves and black pumps. She was stunning!

Almost A GOOD BOY

Just for you babe...

I would go for saran wrap lingerie...to preserve freshness

Spiky

I feel that it depends on the lady's hair color and skintone. Black is just too commonly thought of as sexy, a white teddy or bustier with stay-ups looks fantastic with a nice tan. Bright colors seem to look better with a tan, but really anything other than beige can be very sexy. I have always found that black stockings, especially silk, can make a slim leg look too thin to the point of being unattractive.

how about one of those transparent with no coloer ?

When sexy gets nasty ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by longfirmleggss
    do you have a website for these designs...i get stuff from vicky secrets(mainly cause im very long legged and there stockings work better for me) BUT...grrrrr US rate sometimes is a killer...so im use to buying via mail(toronto doesnt always have what i want) anywho...id like to see it if you sell via internet and mail gf...

thank you

annalee

Hello Annalee!

The website is in the works and due for this year somewhere, as my collection needs about 40 more pieces before I can put it up. However I do design for people from a distance, it will be a pleasure I'll PM you about it.

Sophia
    xxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    It depends on the woman:

Blondes with a fair complexion: black
    Blondes with a dark complexion: light blue, pink, gold
    Brunettes with a fair complexion: red
    Brunettes with a dark complexion: pink, light blue, silver
    Redheads: black

I'll second Curious' answers.

Frequent Visitor

Look and Feel

More important than the color, I think it is important to have soft and silky lingerie. I don't like the kind that scratches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast