Thread: Where to Buy a Leather Jacket

Where to Buy a Leather Jacket

My leather jacket is wearing out and I'm looking to buy another.

Any recommendations on where to look in Montreal? I don't live in Montreal but will be visiting soon and think there should be good selection and great prices.

Thanks, in advance, for the help.

Happy Holidays.

Wallballer

It's a whole new ballgame
    If you're coming to Montreal from the US, don't even think of shopping here. Prices are high, very high and there's a 15% tax on top of that. If you're coming from another province, the only real thing to consider is Quebec's high provincial tax.
    The mounties always get their man.

Right beside the store where they sell shoe laces
    Guess you had to be there to smile
    OK. guess you need Jack & coke with Kush to smile

You can go on Chabanel street near St-Laurent, there's a few manufacturers that are open to the public but if i'm not mistaking only on week-ends. Just google Chabanel street leather jackets and you'll find some info.

Pokerpro is right : there are several places where you can buy good quality leather in the area of Chabanel and Saint-Laurent.

Take for instance, Leather Coronet
    http://leathercoronet.com/

or, on Chabanel, Cuir Olympique: 9494 Saint-Laurent, Suite 513.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

try rudsak

If you're staying downtown try Danier in Place Ville Marie.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Try Le village du Cuir on Monk in ville Emard . They will make adjustments on the spot

Depending on what type of leather jacket you are looking for. Are you looking for a classier jacket made of lambskin leather or a motorcycle jacket made of cowhide. I would suggest Screaming Eagle. I always went there and had my leather jackets made to measure with my own design and the price is cheap.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Very good quality, incredibly cheap prices: Danier outlet stores. Check their website.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post
    You can go on Chabanel street near St-Laurent, there's a few manufacturers that are open to the public but if i'm not mistaking only on week-ends. Just google Chabanel street leather jackets and you'll find some info.
    Quote Originally Posted by protagoras View Post
    Pokerpro is right : there are several places where you can buy good quality leather in the area of Chabanel and Saint-Laurent.

Take for instance, Leather Coronet
    http://leathercoronet.com/

or, on Chabanel, Cuir Olympique: 9494 Saint-Laurent, Suite 513.
    Another nod for this area. Just browse around and you'll see plenty to choose from.
    I bought one there 20 years ago and it's still going strong.

I highly recommend www.mercuryleather.com "Mercury Leather" located on St. Laurent Boulevard at the corner of Chabanel

Thanks for all the advice.

Happy Holidays to all!

me i bought one in dimitri...corner of henri bourrassa and ...they did a good job..cost me 750 total..but i was happy...and they really take care of you....
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!