Thread: Natalia Rocca - A Discerning Gentlemen`s Ultimate GFE !

Talking Natalia Rocca - A Discerning Gentlemen`s Ultimate GFE !

Hello Gentlemen,

For those of you who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, My Name in Natalia Rocca
    I am a 27 year old sexy & vivacious young lady born and raised in Montreal, Canada.
    I am vibrant & naughty by nature and tend to be driven by my passion for life.
    I am also an Art enthusiast who loves to travel! I get a trill on exploring the world that we live in and all that it has to offer.
    Most importantly, I pride myself on being physically fit and living a healthy lifestyle. I hold a high standard for my personal grooming, demeanour and overall appearance.
    I am well-mannered and conduct proper etiquette in public settings however as a lover I am inhibited, my free spirit and my passion for life shines through in many colors.
    I love meeting new people, so im always looking forward to new exciting encouters!

Here are some of my Stat’s:
    Age:27 / Height: 5.3 / Weight: 120 / Breast: 36C / Eyes: Green / Hair: Long/Light Brown /
    Ethnicity: Mix- European/Canadian/Martinique

Below please find my availability dates and donation rates.

For further inquiries you can visit my website and/or email me at

To schedule and arrange a date please feel free in contacting me via telephone @ 438.820.2291
    If I do not pick up, you can kindly leave me a detailed message and I will get back in touch with you within the next 24 hrs.
    For a more immediate response texting me is always best

Notice: I will not answer or respond to Private Numbers. Thank You for your understanding!

January 2013

January 13 &14 OUTCALL

January 20 OUTCALL

January 21 ** INCALL OLD MONTREAL ** 6pm -11pm

January 27 & 28 OUTCALL

Donations & Packages

1 hr Rendez-Vous - $300 ( CAN )

2 hrs Tasteful Delight - $500 ( CAN )

3hrs Senual Bliss - $800 ( CAN )

4 hrs Flirt, Dinner & Dessert - $1000 ( CAN )

6 hrs Dinner & Overnight Fun - $1500 ( CAN )

12 hrs Breakfast in Bed - $3000 ( CAN )

48 hrs Weekend of Decadence - $7000 ( CAN )

Duo/Couples : Please add an additional $200 (CAN) / hour

*Please have your Donation ready prior to our meeting in an Unseal envelope or card. If we are meeting in a public place please have the donation enveloped tucked away in a gift bag or wish card away from plain site.

*Please note that the donations are Absolute and Non Negotiable.

*I ONLY meet in 4-5 stars hotels or private residences in the downtown or old Montreal area.

**NEW ** INCALL rendez-vous are now available at a 4-5 star hotel and can be arranged with a minimum of a 2 hours date.

Thank You for your understanding!

Last edited by Natalia Rocca; 01-10-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Hello Gentlemen

Here is my availability for the rest of January.
    I have one date reserved for INCALLS with limited availability.. This is a ware occasion!
    So hurry and book fast not to miss out on this opportunity ;-)

January 20 : OUTCALL

January 21 : ** INCALL OLD MONTREAL ** 6pm -11pm

January 27 & 28 : OUTCALL

I may Also be available in the evening hours during the week days just text or call me to check up on my availablility xox