Thread: Did the extreme cold weather slow down your hobbying last week?

Did the extreme cold weather slow down your hobbying last week?

I was at 2 massage places last week and they said it was dammed slow because of the cold weather. Did you stop hobbying because of the cold?

The main reason to slow for a large portion of merb members is money, i don't think weather matter too much!

Lily from Montreal
    Actually it does in my case, I like extreme weather only when I do not have to step out, last week I was very happy to get a cancellation on Wednesday and fold my laundry instead loll,and the only reason I did not mind going out Thursday was because I was seeing my favorite of favorites friend... Maybe it affects me more because I rely on buses and metro ?

Respect & Honour
    In a word, No lol. For some reason it actually increased.

The weather has never been a factor in preventing me from going out.

Work or other obligations, tend to prevent me more from hobbying .

Money is never an issue as you always find it when you get the urge to go .

Quote Originally Posted by simonpaul View Post
    , i don't think weather matter too much!

It does affect me when it is too cold like it was last week. It didn't stop me to do my usual activities though. It even prompted me, last Thursday, to buy a plane ticket to Brazil and another one to Victoria, B.C. (where I have to attend an International conference).

But when it comes to sex, it definitely turns me down. I'm excited, au contraire, by very hot weather. The hotter it is, the hornier I feel. What is nicer than a woman skin with drop of sweat? As I once wrote on this board, the scent of cinammon and sweat (suor e canela) is a real turn on for me!
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Quote Originally Posted by ManApart View Post
    In a word, No lol. For some reason it actually increased.
    Then you were doing a gang buster business during the cold weather. Lol.

Cool weather, no problem for hobbying... Warm and Humid weather no way, not hobbying in summer ;-)

I use public transport and when the weather is really bad, I stick to places close to metro stations, no waiting outside for buses during a storm.

Lily from Montreal
    And it is not only the cold, I look outside just now in the nasty weather we have with forecast of freezing rain and I have no inclination to go out...only my favorites could tempt me to face that, real life chores indoor my warm and toasty house has appeals today...

I would not go anywhere that I would have walk more than 50 than paces.

The last time I was in Montreal it was ~ 95 degrees, but I still ended up freezing because: (A) I couldn't figure out the hotel thermostat and (B) my troubles were compounded by a utter failure to translate into Celsius! I'm going to bring a conversion chart next time. The previous time, I was in Montreal it was 98 degrees. Maybe, I'll get up there sometime in the cold, but since I'm driving 6.5 hours, I prefer more predictable weather.