Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your most pleasurable finishing position?

What's your most pleasurable finishing position?

Describe the finishing position that gives you the best orgasm. Weird positions welcome

When a girl knows how to do it, COWGIRL is the best orgasm ever, it is way better than CIM...

dfk huring handjob

I love to finish in doggy
    Stay thirsty my friends

CIM or Mish if no CIM avaliable

Quote Originally Posted by snoodle View Post
    dfk huring handjob
    this is a close second, i preffer handjob while sucking on boobs

The famous Georges Costanza's position: "the counter clockwise swirl" .

My second choice would be : closing the door of the room without any regrets
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Banned
    Ummmm,

On the kitchen counter top with a big ice cream scoop in hand...Bill Murray and the blonde in Stripes.

Seriously: Missionary on the bed ...missionary on the counter ...missionary on the bureau ...missionary against the wall ...missionary lift ...missionary on the hood of the car (that last one some day) ...yup, I think it's MISH MISH MISH!!! There's nothing like being able to see the look in her eyes, kiss her all over, and watch her body convulse at the same time.

Second place: Standing or slightly kneeling doggy with a mirror view. Got to see her expressions.

Happy endings,

Merlot

After some consideration I'd say being on the bottom is the best for me because I'm not doing the work. So it's nice to lose control of the situation. As SAM said way above, the girl needs to know what she's doing though.

Lily from Montreal
    Me too I prefer to be under, that way the ''Lily law'' applies: the one on top cleans up loll...What can I say, I am a princess and a princess gets spoiled loll...

Finishing Position?

1st PLACE. Of course!

Best position ever; Hard between two in the event of CIM

Basically lying on my back pushing my hips way up while the girl downs my cum. The other is similar, but I'm standing and she's on her knees and I grab her hair and push as much of her mouth as she can go while I'm literally flexing and clenching my butt cheeks, sort of pumping my hips forward to the max...

(Like recently with an SP where I had an earth shattering release that I would not forget!)

Otherwise it would be pile driver, where she's on her back with her hips tilted upwards and I'm as deep as possible inside her.

We're all just about the same, it always comes down to being as deep as possible in the moist areas!

Jaw

Adorable libertine
    Even if I really like "cowgirl" and all its versions (lay on the other tilting the pelvis, semi-sit, sit or clearly on the feet) I can't finish like that because I am losing myself in the pleasure and my legs are becoming too weak. Of course, I am talking about my own orgasm. To bring a man to orgasm with a "cowgirl" is not a problem

So, anything that my partner will want to do to finish will be really fine, because that will be him who will be "working" then but I am having a particular affection in positions we could see each others eyes and see the excitation of each others growing, because that's very much more exciting to share, and that's bringing a more pleasurable finish.
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 02-14-2013 at 02:49 PM.

A date is in order then, then is nothing more arousing than a confident woman in the cowgirl position
    Last edited by Mod 11; 02-14-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snoodle View Post
    dfk huring handjob
    This is my favorite finish, it is how all of my dates end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast