Thread: Whats up with annonces 123 ?

Whats up with annonces 123 ?

Most of the ads have no picture today ?

Is something wrong with the site or is my computer screwed up ?

Anyone else having problems since last night ?

They seem to be having technical problems lately but I believe their problem has been resolved at least 4 now as the ads r now showing pics..

It's not the first time they have that problem.

I've been wondering for a while if it was my computer.......now I know it's not. The site sometimes just won't load.

They have been having technical problems for a while now, sometimes the pages just freeze up and you can not get past page one,

Banned
    Yeah! their site is shitty, it's always full of glitches and is sometime awfully slow!

Too bad!

A new site ( www.vitevendu.ca ) is online but won't have any Mp or Sp but will be giving profits to a fomdationfor kids... Put your ads now in order to take advantage of the advertising campaign and help kids at the same time.

Mod, delete if not ok...

Announces 123 having problems again today = no pics ... Alternative sites to see pretty much the same gang are > http://www.annonceintime.com/ ; http://www.sexypac.com/add-new/ ; &
    http://montreal.maryly.com/list.php?...erotic-massage ..

The same guys run Humpchies & it's the same problem no pics. I sent 123 an email & they came back to say it would be 12 to 24 hrs to fix the problem.

Banned
    The pictures are back again on their site. Though I agree that a123 has some technical problems and is a very-badly designed website. The most frustrating bug is their Paginator bug. This bug has been there for 3 years or so. For some reason, after navigating on a123 for some time, I suddenly get the page I have been viewing before with the paginator showing me just a single page. This happens all the time and it gives an idea on the technical skills of the people who are running a123.

Banned
    Just got on the site and the pics are back and better yet!
    You click on the pic and get a higher resolution and it goes in diaporama (provided the poster has put higher qualitty pics )

I think they were probably going through the transformation which would explain the problems .

Hopefully the'll get better!

b-cup that's nothing new the diaporama has been up since last fall

Banned
    100xtc ........diaporama didn't work with me before!

The search never worked for me.