Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Est-ce que la lingerie vous excite? Et qu'appelez vous de la lingerie ?

Question Est-ce que la lingerie vous excite? Et qu'appelez vous de la lingerie ?

Bonjour messieurs, j'aimerais savoir si le port de la lingerie est quelque chose qui vous excite en général... et si oui qu'appelez vous de la lingerie, des petits déshabillés avec bas nylon? Ou la totale avec corset, nylon, bas jartelle?

Au plaisir de vous lire.

Laila
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Hello gentlemen, I would like to know if wearing lingerie is something that excites you in general ... and if so whats lingerie for you, small outfit with nylon stocking? or the BIG thing with Corset, hold stocking with nylon stocking?

Hope to read you.

Laila

Original Dude
    Personally not really, i like a classic look of pants and shirt(or tank top) and under that a simple pair of bra and panties... white is the best, but black is also very hot. Not much a fan of color... Im a simple guy to please.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Agree with Mike. I like a casual look, with bra and panties underneath without to much color.

J'adore la lingerie. Oui! Laila! Continue ta nouvelle règle! Moi, je trouve que ça marche fort! Moi, interagir avec une femme qui porte une jarretelle ou des bas sexys! C'est mon bonheur total! Depuis que tu as instauré cette règle, je suis impatient de voir comment ton hôtesse sera habillée le soir de ta rencontre! Alors s'il te plaît, n'enlève pas cette règle!

Je pense que je fus inspiré d'aller à travers 3 rondes avec Vanessa et Nikita, et je crois que la lingerie a eu un rôle là-dedans!

Une autre chose que j'adore les filets!!!!!

Sexy lingerie along with a sexy attitude to go along with it is always sexy!!!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Black stockings and heels with no panties under a tight cocktail dress or skirt is a major turn on.

Just regular panties and a tight t-shirt.

Moi j adore. Lingerie pour moi est sheer(transparent), jartelle, bas nylon fishnet, n importe quoi avec dentelle, baby doll.
    Ca peut être une robe très ouverte avant et arrière... Il y a tellement de linge sexy pour femme.. Oui J adore. Mon site préféré est wickedtemptations com

Samedi je suis allé au Bal Burlesque au Rialto.. Watatoww qu il y avait des femmes sexy.
    http://www.journaldemontreal.com/201...oyal-burlesque

I agree with Curious,

Lily from Montreal
    I love lingerie but there is a drawback with La totale like Laila call it ,it might be easier for incall to offer that look but as outcall it is really not comfortable to wear in a bus ,trust me loll...

More seriously my problem with elaborate request of clothing is ,and I am sure it is not everybody who does that, but my experience is that at least half of the time those meetings never materialized, either they do not book or they do book but do not show up, it is as if the ,numerous, exchange of emails with all the sexy details of the planned outfit is enough...It is up to a point that I now take those demands with a question in my mind, wondering if I am going to waste another week feeding a virtual fantasy and I am agreeably surprise when I am wrong...

Color wise I am partial to black,white and red ...very classical taste ...

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    I agree with Curious,
    Hey Theo

Is there anything more exciting than slowly going up a girl's leg from stocking to thigh until gently grazing her soft and warm bare lips!

oui ça m'exite beaucoup

Boyshorts or hipster with a light colored tee shirt, real nice. G string don't cut it, they are just like spandex tights, only for the privileged ladies.

Reading Lily really made me think... Why would any one go thru all that trouble of planning and not show up? That's messed up. I realize lingerie can be a fetish fantasy so I guess people get off just talking about it. Others fantasize over the garment itself... Guys - don't do that... you are missing the best part...

I'm with Curious on this one... from stocking to skin... come on....

Me, I love lingerie... Not a fetishsim for me but as a nice touch that complements what the girl wear outside, how she is/feels or how she planned it. White, black, navy/blue, rose/pastels... Simple stuff with a few little details... Not into corsets, babydolls, g-strings or large prints or bold/satin reds. Stockings on women with slender legs... Nice panties and bras... A v-string and a nice tank top? Guys, really? Go suit up... Grab those cufflinks, polish those shoes and get a nice bottle of Chablis... You don't have to suit up... lingerie can be as simple as Yaqui describes... It has to match the context... and the girl...

Now, I see Lily's point for outcalls... I don't do incalls... or at least haven't (topic for a different thread). One of the most fun I had with lingerie was a girl who couldn't make up her mind. So she brought a bunch of different stuff... Came in jeans - had some music on and she went in-out the bathroom modeling different stuff, then you stop going to the bathroom... you are laughing, you chatting, directing, fantasizing - its a blast how fun it was... But you have to be one of those who likes longer sessions... or going out for dinner.

But use with care... Lingerie dosn't work all the time... and it does have to match your body and what you wear outside. Most of the guys I know who don't like it is because it was just as an extra thing to put on... that just kills it...

Quote Originally Posted by yaqui View Post
    Boyshorts or hipster with a light colored tee shirt, real nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast