Thread: If its someone that you know on the other side of the door what you say?

If its someone that you know on the other side of the door what you say?

Si jamais vous avez un client qui appel et prend rendez-vous, que lui dites vous si un coup sur les lieux vous vous rendez compte que c'est quelqu'un que vous connaissez? Car c'est connu parfois lorsqu'on avoue connaître la personne et vouloir garder l'anonymat cela attise parfois la curiosité de ses personnes et ils ne veulent pas partir...

If you ever have a client who calls and makes an appointment, what do you tell him if once he's there you realize that this is someone you know? As it is sometimes known when the person admits knowing and wanting anonymity that sometimes arouses the curiosity of people and they do not want to leave ...

thanks laila

tell him you just got your period and he has to leave...that always works like a charm

lol but sometimes the girls don't even want to open the door to this person for not being seen.... in these case... whats the best thing to say?

If you don't open the door... whatever you say is irrelevant as only you will know... Come on... just open the door and ask this person if he is ready for a good ride. Unless it is your brother, there should not be any problem. It's like guys ashamed of meeting a coworker in a strip club bar. He just has to join this guy for a beer.
    Some like it mild, I like it hot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    lol but sometimes the girls don't even want to open the door to this person for not being seen.... in these case... whats the best thing to say?
    Hmmm,

Well, as long as the phrase..."ohhhhh daddy"...is about role playing fun, and not a very old and close recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    ...que lui dites vous si un coup sur les lieux vous vous rendez compte que c'est quelqu'un que vous connaissez?
    Demandez une chambre avec un judas. Si l'homme est quelqu'un que vous ne voulez pas lui téléphone une excuse.

Bonne chance,

Merlot

Happened to me when i first started hobbying. found an ad, I liked the description, rented a room, the girl came knocking, I opened the door....was a girl i went to high school with! I actually knew her fiancé! We had an incredible session, never had a better one. GFE all the way, no time limit, we chatted, even went for a bite afterwards! Where are you now Roula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnutz View Post
    Laila, why don't you just pay the damn advertising fees to fred and stop all these veiled advertising attempts
    This is what i was thinking about.

Thread closed.

Laila; you are treading on thin ice right now and you have been warned once already. Don't push it.

M10
    Last edited by Mod 10; 03-18-2013 at 10:35 PM.