Thread: Phone repair places that i can trust

Phone repair places that i can trust

Today my has made a lil trip up in the air but the glass of the screen didn't like the end of that trip so i have to change the glass I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a repair place for iphone in montreal

Thanks in advance

Ez
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

1321 Sainte-Catherine St W, Montreal, QC H3G 1P7

btw john9075 Apple as a policy to not repair phone but replace them
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

So why are you asking about repairs?

Well I'm asking if someone know a place where i can go that i can trust and when the only reply i can im told to go at the apple store .... and yes i<ve checked with them and they told me they only replace phone ....i still want to replace the screen of my phone

-Ronald King

Check out Irepair. 514 833 4133 located downtown, great customer service, had a couple of issues fixed there