Since we are all hobbyists and I find that being a consumer is the opposite end of being the shop owner - I`ve certainly always had the fantasy of being the boss of an agency, just to improve my experience.
I could always think of things I would do if I owned an agency that would increase business, etc. handle complaints, etc. It is sort of coming up with a better Business Model for the typical Outcall agency.
This is my list:
1. Lower fees.
A girl that works for JDM ($130/hour) and who worked at another agency that was $180 an hour told me that she does far better with the $130. She gets $70 from the $130 and $100 from the $180. I would set the rate at $150 and give her $85. The driver gets $30 for the delivery. See #2. I would get $35 per girl per hour.
2. I would encourage longer stays by giving better rates for second and third hours, etc. The less time a girl has to spend traveling the greater the bottom line.
Following #1, I would decrease the second hour by $30 ($120), and subsequent hours by $30 )($120). I would still give the girl $85 for the second hour and subsequent hours. I would still get $35 per girl per hour.
3. I would charge more ($180 - $40 for the driver, extra $10 for the girl) for areas more than 20 minutes from centerville and require more than 1 hour.
I think the majority of the calls come from downtown Montreal. Correct me if I am wrong. I know that the number one excuse when a girl is late is that she had to come all the way from Laval or somewhere outside of the Island. Or maybe girls outside the area can have their own cars adn they can keep the drivers fees.
4. Honest descriptions and what to expect. Some agencies do this better than others. One agency I call frequently tells me great service and I know that = GFE, kissing and , no problems. I still ask the question.
5. No extra charges by the girls. Customers may tip, but the girls may not ask. I usually give girls a $20 tip.
6. Deals on doubles. For some reason, some agencies charge more for doubles. Elganza for example.
I would knock off $20 of the total for each hour. For example: 2 girls for $280 the first hour and $220 each hour afterwards. My expenses are $170 for the girls and $30 for the driver for the first hour. So my profit is $80 for the first hour and $50 for each hour afterwards.
7. Driver will have a van in centerville. I`ve heard that some agencies have the girls stay home until they are requested. This takes extra time to deliver.
Lowering the cost and increasing the profitability in my model is attributed to less travel time.
This was done from the perspective of a visitor. This may not be a good model for locals.
I invite your comments.