Thread: Message to girls taking their own pictures permenant or temporary

Exclamation Message to girls taking their own pictures permenant or temporary

Girls who use pictures they have taken themselves, permenant or temporary. with an agency or independant, should take pictures anywhere else other than a bathroom! Lately i keep seeing advertisements and it is a cell phone camera picture in front of a bathroom mirror with a toilet in the backgrownd. It is really not apealing. Yes i know that its the girl not the background in the pictures that matters but cmon, is it just me ? i feel there is really missing a lot of class when you look at pictures of a girl with a toilet behind her! lol

Quote Originally Posted by lafayette View Post
    ... i feel there is really missing a lot of class when you look at pictures of a girl with a toilet behind her
    Except for coprophiliacs and urophiliacs

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs-mssgs View Post
    Except for coprophiliacs and urophiliacs
    LOL true. I am sure there are many who couldn't care less. However I am also quite sure there are may who agree with me. I do not want super professional photoshopped pictures. I just think the girls should at least take their pictures in front of something other than a toilet IMHO

Only thing is, it can't get any worse. I love looking through the glam shots but man am I disappointed when I show up (or I show up) and they don't look as good as their glam shots. .

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Only thing is, it can't get any worse. I love looking through the glam shots but man am I disappointed when I show up (or I show up) and they don't look as good as their glam shots. .
    this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by lafayette View Post
    should take pictures anywhere else other than a bathroom! Lately i keep seeing advertisements and it is a cell phone camera picture in front of a bathroom mirror
    Well I'm really excited by amateur's picture taken with a phone in the bathroom... It reminds me facebook's sexy pictures that some 18-20yo hotties innocently post... A real turn on for me...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

frankly, toilet shots are better than glamour shots. at least, you know what you're getting

Original Dude
    I hate glam shot, even tough its true i could fall for glamour shots... happened before yeah... and i understand agencies using them, but at the same time, i rather take a picture of the girl in real life in her bathroom, its real at least... Or right now i love Goodgirls picture style... its semi glamour... yet in hotel rooms... look realistic enough yet semi classy... i dunno, looks nice.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

I offer studio sessions for MPs and SPs and always try and keep it 'real', sensual is so much sexier than the glam shots that invariably disappoint. Girls PM me if you are interested.