Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex with condom, no skin contact

Sex with condom, no skin contact

Hi guys,

Most of you will probably think i just got paranoid but still))
    I have decided for myself that the only way to avoid any STDs is to avoid a skin contact as well. (HPV and HSV are primary reasons)

So, my question is: is it weird to ask an SP to be still (immovable) so that I could control movements and make sure i don't touch her by areas other than condom surface?

AKA Sheldon Cooper.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I agree...you reach a point with the paranoia where you just need to stop and bag sex and stick to jerking off. Using nitrile gloves to jerk yourself off into the toilet and then a quick flush is the approach I advocate, and once the toilet is flushed apply Lysol toilet bowl cleaner.

If I were an SP I would be highly offended by your proposal and would walk out, and come back later and leave rubber gloves under your door. Dipped in formaldehyde.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Using nitrile gloves to jerk yourself off into the toilet.
    Powdered or unpowdered?
    The mounties always get their man.

If I were an SP I would be highly offended by your proposal
    oh really? and wouldn't you be highly offended by treating recurring condylomas?
    maybe you should back off your stereotypes a bit.

Maybe you should consider a different hobby ?

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by aveline View Post
    oh really? and wouldn't you be highly offended by treating recurring condylomas?
    maybe you should back off your stereotypes a bit.
    If you have genital warts you should be using nitrile gloves to whack off or you will spread them on your own cock. Genital warts are highly contagious on skin to skin contact.

I stand by my prior statement 100%. All you are going to do is offend people. Unfortunately for you, warts or condylomas are your problem, and not that of your prospective partner. I would suggest to you if the issues are not all capable of being covered by a condom that you practice abstinence and use nitrile gloves on your masturbatory efforts.

The real issue is whether you are going to have a good experience with SPs with this approach. Based on the response of Alyssa which I think is a likely typical reaction, I would say most SPs will react the same way to you. They are not dummies and will know something is wrong. Unless you are completely honest with them, in which case I doubt there will be much enthusiasm by the SP.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 05-09-2013 at 11:10 AM.

If you have genital warts you should be using nitrile gloves to whack off or you will spread them on your own cock. Genital warts are highly contagious on skin to skin contact.
    Yah, very funny.
    Iím married and itís my wife who is under the risk eventually. I just canít let it happen.

Nowadays most women have had multiple partners. I personally have been with quite a few (mostly non-sp's) and have used the same procedure (most of the time) for all, condom for intercourse only. And most of the time, if left to the girl's initiative (non-sp's), I could have gone without it. So since it's the sp's livelihood at stake, even if there's quantity involved, they may actually pose less of a risk than a one night stand or a gf that has been sexually active.

Oh and btw, the only std I ever had came from an ex gf 20 years ago. And she had only been with four guys in her life!

Like EB said, abstinence (or death) is the only way to be 100% safe.

Veteran of Misadventures
    In my mind SPs are safer because many very sexually active women are going to bars, getting drunk, and as a result are sloppy in what they are doing, and they are also having unprotected intercourse. SPs are not having unprotected intercourse in most cases. Unprotected intercourse is where genital warts usually is transmitted - skin to skin contact. So to conclude that SPs are riskier than the average sexually active woman you meet at a bar is foolish and not particularly analytical. SPs are likely safer.

So to conclude that SPs are riskier than the average sexually active woman you meet at a bar is foolish and not particularly analytical. SPs are likely safer.
    EB
    Not sure if that was in response to my post, but in any case that's what I was saying too.

"So since it's the sp's livelihood at stake, even if there's quantity involved, they may actually pose less of a risk than a one night stand or a gf that has been sexually active."

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by curious2012 View Post
    EB Not sure if that was in response to my post, but in any case that's what I was saying too.
    I was trying to corroborate your conclusion with specific reasons (intoxication, unprotected intercourse etc.).

thank you guys for answers.
    probably i should really realize this fact.

If you have a wife its probably best trying a different hobby if you want to protect her?

well, being with the only woman for about 10 years is quite tough.
    it's a difficult question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast