Thread: My apologies! But please read.

My apologies! But please read.

I just recieved several disturbing phone calls. They came from different numbers and have given me pause to exercise some caution.

To this extent I am not going to be meeting with anyone for a little bit.
    (Unless someone I know can vouch for you personally. And someone I have already met can do this.)

I hope people are understanding in this matter. And it is my most sincere apology to the 1 or 2 it may have inconvienced.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not accepting any new clients.

Under the circumstances, it is a good idea to ask for references.

Ronnie,
    Naughtlady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

I believe you are using a good sense of judgment...I'm sure we all know who that person is making those calls to you, currently shooting his mouth off in the other thread...

Stay safe...

I have recieved several emails asking for further explanation about my decision to "take some time off." After all it is only some un-colourful posts.

If it were only that it wouldn't be a problem. But unfortunately often when things like this occur it brings out the bottom feeders of society. It is a sad statement but there groups of individuals that can only feel better about themselves by inflicting anger upon others.

With this said,

I recieved several phone calls of a physically threating nature from more than one person.

I am not scared but I am going to exercise caution. And I am going to use the time to explore Montreal and get some needed business done.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not accepting any new clients.