Thread: mIRC or M-Irc or Just IRC

mIRC or M-Irc or Just IRC

I was wondering if anyone uses IRC these days. Actually I was curious to find out if there was a chat channel for people on this forum.

And if not did anyone want to:

1. Create one

or

2: Meet on an existing network and channel.

I think it would be a great idea to have a chat event.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not accepting any new clients.

Well that is just plain great!
    I'm installing the java plug in now.
    Then I'll just hang out in the chat room until it is time for bed or someone comes in
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if I can only get the java plug in to install. Damn! Oh well it's late. I should be in bed asleep.

Finally Got it to work

Ok, I finally got the SP Chat to work. But I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to be in the channel at 6h00

I think I'm very silly.