Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aren't pussies ugly?

Banned

Aren't pussies ugly?

Yes we all get horny looking for that special place to find confort, but let's be honest , are pussies really an esthetical success of creation? A lot of disorganized corrugated flesh.
    My question is : do we like pussies for pleasure or for look?
    Personnaly, I think that God could have done a better job...

Agree... Bad odor, bad looking, useless pilosity, unaccessible 1day/4, not that easy to understand before 30yo...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

I know they call it bumping uglies but why am I always trying to put my tongue all the way up them if they are so ugly? I don't know. I think pussy is beautiful, especially on these young Montreal SPs.

I fucking love them.

The more guys that don't = more for me

Stupid OP.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Not sure how many women you have been with but pussies vary widely in appearance with difference in sizes and shapes of clitoris and the rest of the equipment. Some look great and some not so great from my experience. Amy Leigh Andrews has a great looking pussy:

http://www.todayhotcelebs.com/photo/...h-andrews-9150
    http://www.todayhotcelebs.com/photo/...h-andrews-9149

Banned
    Hello all,

Ugly pussies??? If you mean the Sedin twins I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbaton View Post
    ...are pussies really an esthetical success of creation? A lot of disorganized corrugated flesh.
    My question is : do we like pussies for pleasure or for look?
    Personnaly, I think that God could have done a better job...

I can't help but giggle over the above. The only mistake I see with pussies is they were not all made to give ME a nice tight fit.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    I think pussy is beautiful, especially on these young Montreal SPs.
    Indeed!!! The Quebecoise brand of pussy has usually been delightful for me. Several have been extraordinary...very memorable. For me, all of an attractive woman is wonderful to touch from top to bottom IF she has kept herself clean and fresh. There's always a few who don't and made closeness difficult, even offensive. But I find the design very pleasing. It's only individuals who aren't careful that create a problem.

Now for a word about breasts.

enjoy,

Merlot

I say it depends, some times they're ugly, other times nothing special. Most of the time I really like them. I remember of my times at SuperSex and the erotic beds 10+ years ago; I used to dance this uber hot French girl by the name of Prisca. She had the most incredible beautiful pussy I have ever seen in my life. And she had full control of her pussy lips/vagina and could fully spread them at will...
    I've fapped a million times dreaming of them.

Lily from Montreal
    Hum...not that I want to start a war of the sexes but...it is not as if most penises are a work of art,in marble yes but ...so kind of the kettle calling the pot black here?

One does not look at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire. God did not design it to be a work of art more a place of pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by John S. Black View Post
    on the downside had a few which even nose plugs would have melted and they could have knocked a buzzard off a shitwagon from 50 feet.
    opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and there is mine.
    I almost pissed myself reading this last line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Sarah View Post
    Incredible photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Sarah View Post
    Nothing better than an orgy in a floral shop...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Wow at the flower photos! One thing is sure, this is not happening randomly. Nature is a complex and wonderful thing.

As for pussies, they are not all created equal, but as long as they're clean....i'm fine with it.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I think there is a reason why the flowers look like vaginas. It is one of those complex mysteries of nature and life. Plant life is not all that different than animals. They both need water to survive.

To me the unattractive pussies are ones in which the labia minora is disproportionate to the labia majora:

http://www.luckymojo.com/faqs/altsex/vulva.html

If everything is clean and proportional you are all set to go for quality DATY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast