There is an important thread developing on TERB which I think everyone here should read, and it`s particularly relevant in light of the recent development with Jeanne being threatened. Here is a link to the thread, and the reasons why I think it is important:
1. A Toronto SP named Selina was assaulted by a bad client who was frustrated over his inability to orgasm. She called the Toronto police and got a good result (he was threatened with criminal charges and refunded her money). Selina posts to let other SPs know that you should not be afraid to call the cops if you are in a bad situation.
2. Selina nevertheless identifies, by real name, the bad client, thereby breaking the TERB privacy rule. Various posters debate whether or not the public good warranted the disclosure of the man`s name. Some say yes, others no. One wiseass posts a link to the man`s website which shows actual pictures of him, which link is deleted by the TERB Mods.
3. Yours truly, EB, enters the thread towards the end after he reads some inaccurate statements regarding potential defamation claims. A debate ensues between EB and some apparent hotshot Canadian attorney regarding defamation law. The debate is ongoing at this time.
4. Jeanne and other SPs should not be afraid to call the police if a situation like this develops in a non-"Bawdy House" situation.
5. I am getting tired of hearing about a few rotten apples spoiling it for the rest of the apples. At the last party I observed some bad behavior by a hobbyist which upset some SPs and undoubtedly discouraged them from coming to future parties. I am personally not going to stand by and watch it happen again. However I hope that the SPs out there are not afraid to stand up for themselves like this Selina in Toronto.
Your comments are welcome.