Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Miss Canada crowned Miss Universe 2005

  1. #1
    Habs Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    MTL.
    Posts
    1,892
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal, South Shore
    Posts
    452

    Canadian from Russia

    I guess Judy Sgro will be proud of that Eastern European lady contribution to the Canadian reputation.
    old_beginner

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Times like this makes me proud to be a Canadian... though she is a bit thin for my taste, (I found Miss USA to have nicer curves) I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers... then again maybe I would, but I would do her on the floor in the crumbs!

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  4. #4
    Miss Canada is technically Miss Russia based on where she came from. In any case, she is definitely a 10 assuming that she has no implant. (You never know who's natural and who's faked nowaday. I find Miss U.S.A. little bit chubby by the way.) I wonder if any SP in Montreal or Toronto look like Miss Canada or has the similar quality in term of look and physical appearance. Any comment?

  5. #5
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Do you honestly think someone who looks like Miss Universe would be in this business? Do you honestly think this? There are some hot-looking sps, yes...but nothing of Miss Universe's calibre.

    I doubt there are Brad Pitt or Tom Seleck lookalikes who are regular hobbyists. Why be a hobbyist if you can get laid anytime you want with practically anyone?

  6. #6
    Wine, women, & song ... ck_nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Banlieues de Métropolis
    Posts
    550
    JustaJohn,

    To comment on the second part of your statement, Charlie Sheen was (maybe still is) known to be a regular hobbyist, and he can get pretty much any woman he wants as well. But (and I am paraphrasing) he says "I do not pay them for sex. I pay them to leave."

    CK

  7. #7
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by ck_nj
    JustaJohn,

    To comment on the second part of your statement, Charlie Sheen was (maybe still is) known to be a regular hobbyist, and he can get pretty much any woman he wants as well. But (and I am paraphrasing) he says "I do not pay them for sex. I pay them to leave."

    CK
    Charlie Sheen is no Brad Pitt or Tom Selleck. Good looking, yes. But definitely not in the same league as the other two. He's also made a few trips to rehab for drug and alcohol addiction. I doubt Miss Universe (and the two guys i mentionned) have ever made that trip. Sheen is a scumbag, period. I feel bad for his ex-wife, Denise Richards. But she should have known this from the beginning. However, she's not a candidate to ever discover a cure to Cancer. Another scumbag who has beenknown to hobby (including Mtl), Tom Sizemore. Another drug/alcohol rehab center visitor. A woman beater. What a loser!!

  8. #8
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,141
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaJohn
    I doubt there are Brad Pitt or Tom Seleck lookalikes who are regular hobbyists. Why be a hobbyist if you can get laid anytime you want with practically anyone?
    I disagree. Errol Flynn was a very handsome man, capable of getting whomever he wanted, and he (not Charlie Sheen) coined the phrase "I do not pay for the sex. I pay them to leave." The Brad Pitt types have MORE reason to hobby because they have more money and stand to get taken to the cleaners big time if a normal relationship goes sour. There are numerous examples of good looking Hollywood guys getting fleeced in divorce court, then becoming major hobbyist animals. That is why the Errol Flynn quote, and his legacy, endure. And that's the fact, Jack.

    BTW both Charlie Sheen and Tom Sizemore are very good looking guys, and hobbyist animals. Michael Douglas and Rob Lowe, also good looking guys, are both well known hobbyists/philanderers who were treated in sex addiction clinics. Bob Crane. Eddie Murphy. Hugh Grant.........in fact we even have a poster named Hugh Grant. The guy (the real Hugh Grant, not the poster) can have anyone he wants (this is a guy who had a long relationship with Elizabeth Hurley), but he and Murphy settle for streetwalkers. Why? The thrill, man. The thrill. It's the same reason why I hobby and why most guys hobby.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 06-08-2005 at 02:21 PM.

  9. #9
    Wine, women, & song ... ck_nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Banlieues de Métropolis
    Posts
    550
    EB,

    Thanks for the correction on who quoted that phrase. I always thought it was Charlie Sheen for some reason. My guess is that he most likely stole that quote from Errol Flynn.

    CK

  10. #10
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,141
    ck_nj,


    Sheen did say it, but Flynn said it many years earlier.

    BTW these guys are all brother hobbyists and should not be disparaged because they are famous or celebrities. In my mind probably the 2nd greatest American who ever lived, Benjamin Franklin, whose face adorns the $100 US bill, was a notorious hobbyist in the USA, Canada and France who fathered children with prostitutes out of wedlock (remember they did not use condoms for FS in those days). He was a very talented man who enjoyed life. All of us should be so fortunate to live such a rich, rewarding and productive life as did Benjamin Franklin.

  11. #11
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    Both Charlie Sheen and Tom Sizemore are very good looking guys, and hobbyist animals. Michael Douglas and Rob Lowe, also good looking guys, are both well known hobbyists/philanderers who were treated in sex addiction clinics. Bob Crane. Eddie Murphy.
    Tom Sizemore a good looking guy? Are you blind, Beaver? The guy looks like a troll!!!
    I wasn't aware that Micheal Douglas and Rob Lowe were hobbyists. Are you certain of this? Bob Crane...he was a pervert. Got killed for it. As for Murphy, let's not go there. Anyone ever hear of the black male actor who beat the crap out of Halle Berry and made her partially deaf? Two suspects: Eddie Murphy and Wesley Snipes. You figure it out.

  12. #12
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,141
    I also forgot to mention Steve McQueen, another very good looking guy, leading man actor, and reportedly legendary hobbyist until he met Ali McGraw. I do remember reading in a book McQueen being quoted as saying McGraw had "the best ass I have ever seen, and I have seen many." The list goes on and on. Bottom line, these guys are all men, and they like the thrill and the variety provided by hobbying.

  13. #13
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Okay...3 more: Clooney, Cash, DeNiro.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaJohn
    There are some hot-looking sps, yes...but nothing of Miss Universe's calibre.
    Therefore, no SP is worthy of a 10. Like I said once before, no SP is worthy of a 10 because she ain't Miss Universe. If any John comes up here and brags about seeing a '10' SP, he would be full of crab. Agree?

  15. #15
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaJohn
    Charlie Sheen is no Brad Pitt or Tom Selleck. Good looking, yes. But definitely not in the same league as the other two.
    Charlie Sheen WAS in the same league as Brad at 24-26. But he hasn't aged as well as Brad since then, perhaps due to his extravagant lifesytyle. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a scumbag, though. The guy seems to be doing pretty well now and is earning an honest living. I've seen on the front page of a tabloid that his wife has decided to give him another chance.

    I think another celebrity-hobbyist i've heard of is Dennis Quaid. I think that he may have even hobbied during a stay in Toronto for a shoot.

    fml
    fml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •