I had similar issue, went to them for years many times, never any issues. had to cancel 1 time cause of an emergency and they banned me on the spot. I didn’t even argue with them, i was like ok then i’ll take my money elsewhere, your loss, not mine.
To add, i’ve talked about my PE alot on this forum over the years. I think it has kind of become my safe space to discuss it. It’s comforting knowing alot of other men experience the same issue.
I’ve had sps ( i wont name names to keep their privacy) personally dm me as well saying they find...
i started in my 20s as well, still to this day i get comments that i’m young from sps. I started early cause i was super shy and introverted and didnt know how to get girls. I’ve had gfs since but had alot of dry spells and see escorts to break those dry spells.
I’ve never been wealthy so i...
Have i ever? Thats like the norm with me lol. If i last 2-3 minutes i consider it an achievement. On average i last around a handful of thrusts, maybe 20 seconds. My last session was something similar.
I think i’m always just super excited and horny so i cant control myself lol. Worst part is...
None of that stuff works for me, i’ve tried all of that stuff except weed ( i dont like drugs) and it has not changed anything. Edging actually does the opposite for me. Only thing that has increased my stamina for a session is rubbing one out a few hours prior.
I think it’s mostly mental for...
Never really been insulted by an sp, but definitely degraded.
Always in relation to me finishing fast. Most providers wont even acknowledge that i finish quick but every now and then i get some comments.
I had a few providers ask if i was a virgin cause of my PE.
Some classics like “that was...
As a fellow one minute man, my advice is to ejaculate around 2 -3 hours before a session. This is the one of the few things that has helped me last longer. The longer since your last release the easier it is to achieve orgasm. Ejaculating beforehand reduces sensitivity and excitement and i also...
I’ve done this a few times and all it does is make me bust super quick and i already don’t last long to begin with, so not the best strategy for me. However, it can feel quite intense to pump out a really big load.
Not 100% relevant to this thread but many years ago but i once had an sp from a reputable agency tell me that sometimes other agency girls will hangout at the incall during another sp’s session with a client and just chill and watch in secret like a voyeur. She then stated that it wasn’t...