The porn dude
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by IanMoone8

  1. I

    Sad story of abuse

    This is awful to read. I believe MTL police would take a case like this seriously. It doesn’t matter that she’s an escort. People eat animals but it’s still against the law to abuse them. She shouldn’t be afraid to seek medical & legal advice.
  2. I

    Hot Take, Giving money to fellow Clients.

    Understood. Pretty sly of her to drop a condom & then mention it as though it were some fluke accident. She clearly wanted you to know that she offers full service. I probably would have just asked her right there on the spot though.
  3. I

    Hot Take, Giving money to fellow Clients.

    EB, why would you pay to get intel on someone you’ve met? Why not just ask the sp herself?
  4. I

    Hot Take, Giving money to fellow Clients.

    This is the kind of thing I could see Lucifer doing in that dc tv series. Guaranteed that he would do it more often for the ladies though.
  5. I

    Does anyone on here believe in god and the bible?

    The Bible has been cut down over the years to better control the masses. We are energy, not matter. Energy can never be created or destroyed, it simply changes form. That’s my definition of reincarnation & modern science supports it. Why let people believe they have unlimited lives when you can...
  6. I

    Who has the best selfie and general discussion of selfie thread

    Julia, you have been posting some very hot selfies this month. Hard to resist.:flame:You look so gorgeous.:yield:
  7. I

    If escorts could review clients... what would they say about you?

    I’ve only been in this hobby a few years but have wondered if these ladies privately review the men they see amongst each other.
  8. I

    Climate change

    I would compare humanity to earth what parasitic ticks are to an animals back, a nuisance. The planet will react at some point to cleanse itself. There have been many apocalyptic events throughout history & humanity will just start over again.
  9. I

    Tofu recipes

    It’s also a healthy alternative to meat. I personally enjoy general tao peanut butter fried tofu. https://www.thebuddhistchef.com/recipe/tofu-peanut-sauce/
  10. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    Back on topic then. I haven’t smoked cigarettes in 20 years, so 1 pet peeve would be smokers. I can’t breathe around the smoke these days & find it a huge turn off.
  11. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    It’s definitely not ok & I feel bad that I may have fanned the flame & contributed to that a**holes behaviour.
  12. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    Ok, this has gone too far. Anyone harassing you via text is completely inappropriate. Let’s just end this conversation. Not everyone has to agree with each other.
  13. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    I never said your feelings are invalid. On the contrary, I took the time to see your point of view while you’re the one saying any opinions other than yours are invalid. If anything, you’re the one acting like a loud opinionated guru on the topic. I’m just following the legal doctrine you made...
  14. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    @Julia Sky, I realize the topic has probably snowballed more than you expected. I’ll agree that there’s legal standing to call not paying an sp rape by fraud or deception but I’ll never agree that this is the same as a woman being forced to have sex against their will or child molestation...
  15. I

    Ladies and gentlemen, what are your pet peeves?

    @Julia Sky, I’m sorry to hear that you were abused, especially at such a young age. My brother was abused as a child (5) & I’ve had 2 gf’s that were also. I never meant to imply that sex workers can’t be raped. I just felt that rape wasn’t the right word in that context, as I’ve seen 1st hand...