Montreal Escorts

Recent content by LeDodo

  1. LeDodo

    Sexually transmitted diarrhea on the rise, according to reports

    Still got some taste of it? ;)
  2. LeDodo

    Restaurant thread....the best place to eat...Where!!!

    Next door of Iru you can try the Italian "Il Teatro - Montréal" In the Complexe there is the "Restaurant Bivouac". If you are coming next month they have a nice outdoor glass igloo where you can eat from there :)
  3. LeDodo

    Who loves throat pies?

    I didn't know a female SP could give a throat pie ...
  4. LeDodo

    Akward moment running into an SP

    That was not awkward. It was a nice moment lol
  5. LeDodo

    NO Drama !!

    Hum it's not specific to this industry lol No drama just means to not make a fuss over anything
  6. LeDodo

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Same ...
  7. LeDodo

    Bonne fête Goddess Maple

    Bonne fête @Goddess Maple !
  8. LeDodo

    Sensation

    Thanks for sharing the other side of the story and the rationale behind that! Which makes sense to at least "prepare" the lady mentally when receiving a complete stranger. It kind of feel safer the more you know about the person you're going to meet
  9. LeDodo

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    It sucks. Found out randomly when I suddenly realized I don't see some people posts on my feeds for a while or when other people comment on her post and realize I can't reply because I'm blocked. I had like 2 instances I have no clue why on ladies I was following and interacting with. And some...
  10. LeDodo

    Sensation

    Well as people mentioned it sucks but restrictions on some people of color is frequent rather than the nationality/citizenship. Also you can get some feedback about the reasoning behind it but to be honest you won't go far with it as down the line it's the SP line of defense for her consent.
  11. LeDodo

    Corrupt police providing information about me to my neighbour ..... can anyone help ??

    So your neighbor talked to you and mentioned details about your police encounters? So they are not part of cases having a court ruling this having records potentially available in platforms like soquij or canlil? What do you want to do? You want to find the mole and prosecute him to divulge...
  12. LeDodo

    What are rates looking like in 2026?

    Although OP seems to have "simple" and achievable requirements :)
  13. LeDodo

    Most taboo fantasy

    Same here lol
  14. LeDodo

    Kinky meme war

  15. LeDodo

    The Bitching thread

    Stared this MF who stepped on my feet while he tripped and look back at me after seating like not knowing what happened Somehow he switched seats when some were freed