Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Mtl_explorer

  1. Mtl_explorer

    NO Drama !!

    Yep, et en passant tu as une très belle plume ...... toujours bien écrit et plaisant à lire! ;-)
  2. Mtl_explorer

    NO Drama !!

    C'est clair et net , je sais que je ne suis pas dans la catégorie drama, je voulais voir un peu plus loin que juste quelques mots qui peuvent en dire beaucoup. Merci pour ton explication. ;-)
  3. Mtl_explorer

    NO Drama !!

    I know it's not specific, but is she a no drama girl or she doesn't want drama or both lol
  4. Mtl_explorer

    NO Drama !!

    so your drama may vary haha
  5. Mtl_explorer

    NO Drama !!

    je n'ai pas l'experience de plusieurs membres du groupe, mais peut-on me dire ce que signifie exactement "No drama" plus spécifiquement dans cette industrie ..... que l'on voit dans plusieurs profils? I don't have the experience that several members of the group do, but could someone tell me...
  6. Mtl_explorer

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Yes, I realized that when I ran into trouble with a sketchy encounter; I mentioned it to a cousin who—to my surprise—had a lot of contacts in that scene. He and I spoke to a woman who works with sex workers in Montreal in collaboration with the SPVM. So, on that front, yes: it is well-regulated...
  7. Mtl_explorer

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    I’d say MERB is more in a comfortable gray area, but I respect your opinion. Hehe. ;-)
  8. Mtl_explorer

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    At first, my messages were being removed and I didn't really know why, until I realized I was using Safari on macOS, which hides the IP address by default. There are pros and cons to revealing one's IP; we know the benefits, but the downside is that we shouldn't forget that customers are...
  9. Mtl_explorer

    Which pornstars do you wish were available as a SP?

    An old post, but my fav was Naomi Russell ...... and as you can see in 2nd pic she aged very well. ;-) :cool:
  10. Mtl_explorer

    Do women pay for SPs.

    Same here, she told me that sometimes she books a girl for herself lol ...... haha. I told her that next time I'll call one for her. lol
  11. Mtl_explorer

    Rions un peu de certains nickname mignons

    le mien est plate, Mtl_explorer .....ca voulait signifier que j'ai exploré leolist et j'aI piétiné dans un champ de mines haha.
  12. Mtl_explorer

    Rions un peu de certains nickname mignons

    je l'ai pas écouté mais j'ai été lire les paroles de la chanson haha .....
  13. Mtl_explorer

    Rions un peu de certains nickname mignons

    Je connaissais pas cette toune, mais la je comprend un peu mieux d'ou vient son nickname hahaha.
  14. Mtl_explorer

    Rions un peu de certains nickname mignons

    On jase on rit ..... je me promenais sur escorteintime ..... parfois je vois des noms et je pars à rire hahaha ........ en voici quelques uns . ......... ptitecriss ........ magicmouth ........ Minounelaura ....... maturesalope ......... Jemouillebcp ....... et la seule et unique...
  15. Mtl_explorer

    No face photos verified with merb reviews

    ca fait du sens merci ;-)