Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Skym

  1. Skym

    Most taboo fantasy

    My taboo fantasy, Is I'm in a lineup waiting for my turn to get sucked off, like in the porn movies lol
  2. Skym

    Stroke yourself off or let her finish you off?

    I prefer to jerk myself off when I'm with her. Feels more porn stud-like.
  3. Skym

    What's the hottest & dirtiest thing a SP ever said to you in a session?

    One time I was stroking my dick & almost ready to cum, One SP said to me while on her knees, "c'mon give me that nut already! I don't get all day! I'm starving here"
  4. Skym

    What time of the day do you prefer seeing SPs?

    Hey everyone, I gotta ask, Whenever you see SPs, is there a particular time of the day you prefer seeing SPs? Is it in the morning? Afternoon? Or in the evening/at night? or none of it matters, anytime works for you? Anyways, Let's discuss!
  5. Skym

    Biggest tits you've ever encountered?

    Wow, like 1lb each? Lol
  6. Skym

    How important is chemistry for you in a session?

    Also too which could help with chemistry is the SP's vibe & mood. To me, if the SP is relatively in a good mood, I think it could help with the session also. I encountered a few SPs somewhat recently where one was in a really good mood and the another one...not so much. The difference in mood...
  7. Skym

    Would you participate in a blowbang?

    I want to live out my fantasy of being in a blowbang, wait in line to blown off. Lol
  8. Skym

    Do you ever save up your nut for your favorite SP?

    Yes I'm currently saving up my nut for the right girl.
  9. Skym

    Go Habs Go!

    I was looking at tickets for a preseason Habs game and a majority of them were $300 at minimum. Ridiculous that even preseason games are expensive.
  10. Skym

    Name me some forgotten gems in the SP business.

    Rubis Luxury. To me, i always thought she was an underrated SP. Cute too.
  11. Skym

    Who likes Pale skinned SPs?

    Any new recommendations for pale skinned SPs?
  12. Skym

    Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

    I still wish she was back. Goddess body.
  13. Skym

    Favorite position when cumming

    I like cumming on a lady like this, (while standing up)
  14. Skym

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Random thought but I wonder...do the bookers at Euphoria or Forever or any agency get tired of booking ppl every day? The management & bookers at these agencies work every day, don't they get tired? Maybe they want to take a day off? or a weekend and relax? Lol
  15. Skym

    2026 Quebec Provincial Election

    Is anyone following the Quebec provincial election? Election Day is on Oct 5th! Btw, here's an tweet I saw today,