Femdom Canada
seeking.com

✨ Alana Forbes | New pictures ✨ Your Eurasian Lover | Will be in town September 20th to 25th (pre-booking only)

Alana Forbes

Supporting Member

Bonjour gentleman,

Allow me to introduce myself.

DSC09565cW.jpg
DSC09476cw.jpg
DSC09716cw.jpg
DSC09687cw.jpg
DSC09361cd.jpg

Al.JPG
Alana.JPG

I’m Alana,

an elegant and delightful upscale companion. You’ll find me to be funny, caring, sensual and refreshingly down-to-earth. In the bedroom, adventurous and very playful. I'm mixed Asian and québécoise. My exotic features such as my brown almond-shaped eyes, voluptuous and kissable soft lips will capture you attention. I have a classy girl next-door look, all natural body and petite figure.

I crave seing passion in your eye and I am a true adventurous pleaser. I like to start at your lips and make my way down to your neck. The eye contact, the pressure getting more intense and the energy building up will make it hard for you to resist. I excel with using my tongue and my delicate touch to work you up slowly.

I offer companionship for many types of adventures. What I enjoy the most, are un-rushed dates where we can both amuse ourselves in multiple ways. I'm looking to stimulate your body by triggering all your senses as well as your mind in order to build that unique, fun and sexy chemistry. A perfect companion for social events, dinner dates, overnights and traveling as well.

Why let the ardent flame escalate? Let's bring imagination into the real world.

*Well reviewed on Merb.cc & Perb.cc
*I'm vaccinated

My description

Interrested to: Male, Female, Couples

Body type: Slim and toned
Height: 163 cm / 5′ 4″
Ethnicity: Asian x Québécoise
Cup: A
Hair colour: Brunette
Eye colour: Brown
Shoe size: 7.5

Incall rates

Upscale condo in the Old Montreal

1 Hour: The love hour

C$450

90 Minutes: The get away
Recommended duration for first encounter

C$680

2 Hours: Pure bliss
Preferred duration

C$900

3 Hours: Sweet escape

C$1300

4 Hours: Art of seduction

C$1,700

Longer dates will be prioritized

Contact me for all-day, overnight and weekend rates.

* Outcalls are available in upscale places for a minimum duration of 90 minutes.
* Traveling fees will vary depending on the location.

For couples

Looking to spice up your relationship ?

It is one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

Regular rates + 100$ for each hour (mimimum duration: 2 hours).

Book with me

Ideally, I recommend a minimum notice of 24 to 48 hours before booking an appointment. Please note that my schedule tends to book fast since my availabilities are limited.

I will be answering complete booking forms only.
You can contact me by my website booking form, email or text. :)

In your introduction, please include your:
- Name:
- Incall or outcall:
- Tell me a bit more about yourself and what are your preferences during an ancounter with me:

For screening, to ensure my security I will ask for one to two of the followings:
- A scanned valid governement ID/ LinkedIn profile
- Reference from a provider that you have seen in the past 6 months All informations will stay striclty confidential.

A deposit of 50$ is required for new gentlemen to complete the booking (via E-transfer or the gift card of my choice).

:)

Email: [email protected]
Text: 514-778-8567
www.alanaforbes.com
To get updates on my tourings and follow my latest posts:
https://twitter.com/AlanaForbesMtl

DSC09784.jpg

Last edited:

Alana Forbes

Supporting Member

DSC09591cW.jpg DSC09698cW.jpg

You can find my reviews on Merb.cc here: https://merb.cc/xenforo/threads/alana-forbes-indy.200286/#post-1349385

1626152722857.png

1626152738356.png

You can find my reviews on Perb.cc: https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/alana-forbes-amazing-indy.307959/

1631564958555.png

1631565028246.png

Last edited:
Seeking Arrangement