Carman Fox
seeking.com

❤️ Alana Forbes • Part-time muse & confidante • Visiting Montreal January 23 & 24 ❤

Alana Forbes

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2021
Montreal, Canada
www.alanaforbes.com
.jpeg
Alana.JPG
696322D0-7DAF-41CB-800F-BDDE4018B1D1_1_201_a.jpeg

DSC00047blur.jpg

alala.jpg

Bonjour gentlemen, please let me introduce myself,

I'm Alana, a charming companion previously based in Montreal. I decided to broaden my horizons by moving to Toronto this year. I believe that one of the greatest pleasures in life is meeting new people and sharing joy together, as simple as it is. Being a seeker for genuine connections and adventures, I truly cherish what I do and feel delighted to be able to do so.

You’ll find me to be a good conversationalist, a sensual, and refreshingly down-to-earth lady. My cute french accent, Eurasian look, and kissable soft lips will beyond doubt capture your attention. Health and fitness passionate, I practice training and yoga daily to keep my mind, body, and soul in harmony. One of my interests is discovering worldwide cuisines, whether it is by expanding my cooking repertoire, trying new restaurants, or traveling. Perhaps, it could be ecstatic to accomplish all of this together.

In a more intimate setting, I'm a playful lover.

What I crave the most is seeing the passion in your eye since I am a true pleaser. My attention solely focused on you, I excel in using my delicate touch to wake up all of your senses and cravings that you have deep inside. The eye contact and the energy building up will make it hard for us to resist.

With love and desire, A.

At a glance...

24 years old
Slim and toned
5′ 4″
Asian and French
Spoken languages: French (native tongue) and English
Lingerie size: 34 A - xs or s - US 2

Well reviewed companion on Merb.cc, Perb.cc & Terb.cc

IMG_2268.JPG

My rates

I will be hosting at a 4-5 stars hotel in Downtown Montreal & I will be offering outcalls for a minimum duration of 3 hours.

Grandfather rates will be offered to the gentlemen I've met in the last 6 months.

www.alanaforbes.com/considerations

FAQ

What are your personal preferences for a date?

What I appreciate the most are longer encounters where we get to know each other comfortably and rush-free. I like raising the tension between the two of us gradually and sensually, that's why dinner dates are one of my favorites!

What is your ideal type of suitor?

Respectful, well-spoken, and irreproachable hygiene are big turn-ons for me. As for the rest, come as you are.

What hours are you available?

10:00 am to 9:00 pm* For longer bookings, I am flexible on the time.

Are you meeting women, couples and doing duos?

Yes, I love the smell, the touch, and the taste of beautiful women. You'll find more info about this on my Considerations page.

Do you have any reviews policies?

I do have some small requests regarding reviews, you'll find them on my Testimonies page.

Are you vaccinated?

Yes, I take my health and the health of others very seriously. I am double vaccinated and I will receive my booster in January.

What are your booking policies with COVID-19?

Pre-booking is always suggested since I am seeing a limited amount of people due to the current situation. Do not book if you are showing flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who tested positive recently.

alana02.jpeg

Booking

To set a date with me you can contact me via my Booking Form on my website, email, or text message.

Before contacting me, please take a look at my Schedule & FAQ page. I will only be answering complete inquiries so I kindly ask you to take the time to fill in all the information that I ask for in my booking form.

www.alanaforbes.com/book

Contact info
[email protected]
514-778-8567 (text only - for Canadian phone numbers)
www.alanaforbes.com

Follow me on social media
www.twitter.com/alanaforbesTO

Last edited:

Alana Forbes

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2021
Montreal, Canada
www.alanaforbes.com
alana02.jpeg

Schedule in Montreal

New year, new city! I will be based in Toronto as of January 2022.
Montreal, I am grateful for all the beautiful encounters and fun memories I've made there.
Thank you so much ❤️

Last edited:
Ashley Madison