Supporting Member
Dec 18, 2018
savannahrosee.wixsite.com
✨ Savannah Rose ✨
savannahrose.me
Twitter: @savannahrose_1
438-899-6559

AirBrush_20220627203641.jpg

I’m so happy I caught your attention! My name is Savannah Rose and I may very well become your next provider of intimate moments, your new source of ecstasy and your favorite addiction.

Excellent conversationalist, I’ve got lots share about but I will also willingly lend a listening ear. I’m fascinated by human nature and that’s why I currently study sexology. Passion comes naturally to me as I live my life to the fullest. My indulgences include travelling and photography. I’m a bit of a foodie and enjoy sharing a delicious dinner in great company. Making me laugh is undesputably the way to my heart as stand-up comic may be my favorite form of entertainment.

AirBrush_20220122210614.jpg

Standing at 5’5”, flaunting shoulder-length brown locks, you’ll immediately notice my elegant stature. Displaying incredible, ripe, size DD breasts, some would describe me as a femme fatale. Gaze into my beautiful blue eyes to be immediately tempted to kiss my plumpy red lips. Soon enough, you’ll find your hands exploring my curvaceous body.

AirBrush_20220404012907.jpg

You’ve been daydreaming about me for a bit and it’s time for the both of us to finally meet. You should know that I am just as excited as you are for our rendez-vous. I’m a multi-faceted lover that finds enjoyment in diverse types of interactions.

An ideal date for me can be a friendly conversation around a glass of wine (pinot grigio please!) followed by a sensual time in the sheets. However, I’ll be just as happy to get my wild side out with you that involves naughty playfulness and savouring each other’s flesh.

I am bisexual and openly enjoy the company of women. Looking for a third? It will be my pleasure to join a couple for a special night.

AirBrush_20220122210624.jpg

Donations

- GFE -
340/h
450/1.5h
560/2h

- PSE -
440/h
600/1.5h
760/2h

Couples, add 100/h to the donation.

Donations are for my time and companionship only.

----------------------------------------------------

Contact me by email or text to book!

Text: 438-899-6559

Email:
[email protected]

AirBrush_20220712154454.jpg

Last edited: