Luxury-Agency
Jerkmate

❤️Fiona❤️ Asian Companion 438-308-3553

Fiona777

Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi, my name is Fiona. I am a 24-year old Asian girl visiting Montreal. Despite the cold weather, I enjoy the multicultural city, its beautiful scenery, the delicious food, and meeting nice people.

I stand at 5’2’’, 95 lbs. My measurement is 34C (natural). I have smooth skin, a sexy figure with beautiful curves for an Asian girl. No tattoos, no piercings, and I am a non-smoker.

Fiona5.jpg
Fiona6.jpg

I have a warm, sweet and friendly personality. I particularly enjoy spending quality time with a gentleman who is respectful and charming. I take great pride in providing my companion a pleasant and memorable experience, by giving best effort to fulfil his desire. I am also an experienced masseuse with great skill set, and my clients always leave fully satisfied.

Fiona3.jpg
Fiona4.jpg

I can be reached at 438-308-3553 for call and text. I am located in a private condo building not far from a metro station (within walking distance), which is very convenient for commute.

My rate for incall is $240/1h (outcall available upon request). Donations are non-negotiable, and please kindly leave it in plain sight upon entry. Once our appointment is set up, please respect the schedule. And to return the favor, I will make sure we spend memorable time together.

Fiona2.jpg
Fiona1.jpg

I look forward to seeing you. Kisses.
Fiona

Last edited:

Fiona777

Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dear Gentlemen,

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post here. I just would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few issues. If this violates MERB's rules, please MOD remove my post. Thanks.

I am really sorry for a few incidents happened recently. Due to inexperience, when a gentleman is late for his appointment, I pushed the following appointment backward. I thought I was being nice and flexible. Now I realized that, by doing so, I am using the first gentleman's mistake to punish the second gentleman. This is unacceptable. Therefore, I will change my bookings to make sure this doesn't happen again.

For future appointments, I will ask you gentlemen to respect the time. If not, I will make sure it doesn't affect the next client in line. I will set aside enough time between appointments to guarantee this does not happen again. Meanwhile, I will require a minimum one hour appointment so that our time spent together is more worth it.

Thank you so much!
Kisses, Fiona