MERB Banner
Ashley Madison

Best of year 2021 discussion

Docile

Jun 28, 2020
Gave my vote to XO this year again.
I've always found them easier to book, and it makes such a world of difference to me that they have 3 days of schedule posted on their website. I've had a chance to meet many of their more popular girls throughout the years.
Though I like that Euphoria has pictures for every single girl, I've actually never had any success booking with them due to how competitive it's been to get a booking in. That and I find it difficult to free myself up less than 24 hours in advance.

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
I didn't know that I need a review (in 2021) to vote. Can I review (before voting - 2022) and vote?
Unfortunately not. Same rule as last year:
• A Member must have written a minimum of one "meaningful" review of a Service Provider (SP) in 2021 (from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021).

titlova

Oct 24, 2020
I used 4 Agencies this past year: Luxury, xxxtase, Vog and Euphoria. Generally I got good service from all four although I only used Luxury and xxxtase a couple of times each.

I never have used XO because I only do outcall and they don’t provide an outcall service.

I started the year with Vog and stayed with them exclusively for the first 6 months of the year. Mainly because they only do outcall and are good at it. However Franky seemingly went on vacation in May/June and basically never returned and the site deteriorated. Where there were pictures of all his working girls on the site when he was there now large numbers don’t have pictures (15 girls missing pics when I looked today). A couple of girls mentioned that things weren’t working as well without Franky there overseeing.

In the second half of the year I mainly used Euphoria. I’ve been more than happy with their girls and the service. It can be tricky scheduling outcall with them because they cut back on drivers and the girls are doing both Incall and outcall on the same day. I also wish they would list the next days schedule like their competitors do. But all in all I picked Euphoria as my agency of the year.

Reiv

Jun 23, 2021
Unfortunately not. Same rule as last year:
• A Member must have written a minimum of one "meaningful" review of a Service Provider (SP) in 2021 (from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021).
So sad. It is the first year that I want to vote for somebody. Thank you.

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
So sad. It is the first year that I want to vote for somebody. Thank you.
Your review of Naomie in 2021 is good enough! :)

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
Ooooh, I see.. perfect. Thank you. I am going to vote for the other two in another post to no edit the first one. Thank you so much
Doing an exception for you but please follow the instructions I provided you by PM!

Reactions: Reiv

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
No its not Jessica although by all accounts it might have been, Thanks for putting her on my radar and tsl. She is already fully booked for to-day..

The girl I`m referring to is an Indy Companion member who I met on twitter.
Looks like you forgot to mention her SP name! ;)

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
Important announcement from the committee!

We took the decision to compile only SP votes for girls advertising on Merb through an agency or as Indy!
We will not void any votes posted so far with girls advertising or advertised outside Merb, but we will not compile any of these votes.

Thanks you for your comprehension.

The committee, MrP, Sharky and Marsouin.

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
Last Day to vote gents!

Voting ends Saturday, January 8, 2022, end of day. Any vote posted after will be void. The results will be published on Sunday, January 9, 2022.

Reactions: Bbw hunter

Joe Thighsman

Aug 12, 2011
Montreal
Would like to participate, but only saw 1 Agency SP, Romy @Vog, and 1 Indy, Katrina Girl. Enjoyed both sessions, especially Katrina, but hard to vote for the “best” when you’ve only seen 1 lady in each category.

ch19

Jun 14, 2020
Would like to participate, but only saw 1 Agency SP, Romy @Vog, and 1 Indy, Katrina Girl. Enjoyed both sessions, especially Katrina, but hard to vote for the “best” when you’ve only seen 1 lady in each category.

I only saw one Indy Roxanne Valois last year and have no problem voting for her. She was indeed the best Montreal Indy I saw in 2021. Especially for Indy's, it takes so much more time and effort to research, select, connect and set up an appt. It is not like agency girls you can run through a bunch of them in a day if you so desire.

Reactions: cloudsurf

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
Well! If you posted your votes with a valid review link we would definitely compile it but it's too late. Time to vote ended last night at midnight.

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
The committee is reviewing and completing the compilation of the votes.
New result thread to be posted later today.

daveyboy999

Nov 3, 2008
Sharkman and Marsouin will join me to form the committe this year!
Thanks for your help guys!
Damn it - I caught up on Merb too late - should have checked in during Dec and Jan, now I'm to late to vote. Bollocks. Would have been Kate and that would have tipped the result.

Well done Mr P, Shark and Marsouin for the volunteer work. I read the early comments on this thread and was sad to hear that you aren;t enjoying the vibe here on Merb as much these days. So double kudos for still putting yourself out for this. Its easy to complain, harder to do. Chapeau, man

D

MrProfiteroles

Respect & pleasure!
Sep 6, 2017
Xanadu
Damn it - I caught up on Merb too late - should have checked in during Dec and Jan, now I'm to late to vote. Bollocks. Would have been Kate and that would have tipped the result.

Well done Mr P, Shark and Marsouin for the volunteer work. I read the early comments on this thread and was sad to hear that you aren;t enjoying the vibe here on Merb as much these days. So double kudos for still putting yourself out for this. Its easy to complain, harder to do. Chapeau, man

D
Thanks for the good words! Appreciated!

Seeking Arrangement