your playful softie

[email protected]
(514) 427-2534 _text only

website
twitter

mesh3.jpg

Hey! I am glad you made it here.

Are you ready to discover my world?

I am the sweetest playful softie. I am very relaxed and caring. People say I have that magic power to make people feel good and understood. I'm a witty one, extremely curious and always eager to learn new stuff. I enjoy passionate and geeky conversations as well as silly talks!

I am as excited as you to get to know each other.

Billie xx

screenshot.JPG

MTL Donations

+50 for outcalls
+150 for couples

GFE
1h ♡ 300
1h30 ♡ 450
2h ♡ 600
3h ♡ 800

Duos available with my very hot friends
_see more on my
website

Tours

Toronto july 5th-8th
Vancouver july 19th-23th

bill.JPG

Book

I offer services to all people wihtout any discrimination based on gender, race, capacity, weight and age.

Contact_ I like to be contacted at least 48h in advance.

Confidentiality_ The information that you provide is strictly confidential and I am open to sign a NDA. I also trust your discretion and your respect of my private life.

Deposit_ To secure our date, I ask for a deposit of 50. If you cancel 48h in advance, I will transfer the deposit for the next date. If you fail to cancel 48h in advance, I will keep the deposit.

Donation_ You can give me the donation at the beginning of our encounter preferably in an unsealed enveloppe.

Hygiene_ I will always have an impeccable hygiene and I expect the same for you. There is a shower in the incall that you can take at the beginning of our date.

Screening_ For security purposes, I am requesting one or two references from other companions and their email. If you don’t have one yet you can complete a screening process with your ID (only name, photo and age) that you can send me before our encounter.

To book, please write to me at [email protected]
Fill in the form at www.billielux.info/to-book
or text me at (514) 427-2534

See you very soon xx
Billie Lux

Last edited: