Luxury-Agency
Ashley Madison

*Cassandra Dilaurentis* ~ Your Sensual And Charming Blond Courtesan ~

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019

Hi gentleman's , my name is Cassandra. I’m french canadian from Montreal. I’m delicate and sensual I can satisfied any of your fantasy in discretion. I’m a welcoming woman you will be immediately be comfortable with me. My height is 5ft7, 140 pound , my breast is natural c34 round and ferm. My skin is silky like satin, I’m a natural blond. With my green eyes I would like to watch you having pleasure.

I like to put my self on top to go out in a good restaurant around a nice bottle of red wine. Black dress and red lipstick,I’m always classy and simple. I also like music , concert and art has always impressed me. I love men with good manner and respect as I am.

CACHET

HH - JUST FOR A LITTLE TASTE OF ME - $250 (INCALL SPECIAL)

H - FOR THE EXQUISE HOUR - $400(INCALL SPECIAL)

2H - THE FUN JUST BEGENING - $800

5H - CHAMPAGNE TOAST (DINNER DATE) - $2000

12H - FULL MOON RENDEZ-VOUS - $4800

OUTCALL

H - $450

**My fees are not negotiable, any kind of bargaining will results in a categorical refusal to meet. 24HRS notice is always appreciated, last minute requests are never guaranteed. 4-5 stars Hotels are required for a first encounter. I might agree on chic lofts, condos and residences with a known friend.Duo are also available with couple of my beautiful girlfriends(*kindly inquire for info, pictures and cachet).

Phone : 438-680-4590
Twitter : cassdilaurentis
Email : [email protected]

CASSANDRA XOX

Last edited:
Reactions: Twicethefun

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi hunnies it's my last day working in montreal until march 6. Im available downtown until 6pm xxx

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
Good morning gentleman's. I will be available today , tomorrow and Tuesday downtown Montreal. Come see me and let me satisfied you ;)

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
Good morning. A few spot left today between 11pm and 3pm :). I will also be available on Saturday it's gonna be my last day available until April 12. Have a good day gentleman's xo:)

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
Good afternoon hunnies , just to let you know that duo will be available all week with my sexy tattooed girlfriend Molly cavali xo :p

Cassandra Dilaurentis

Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
Good morning gent, can't wait to receive my news pictures from my last photoshoot! I will be available this week tuesday to friday downtown Montreal until 8pm xx