Montreal Escorts

Gabriella Laurence ~ Perfect Imperfection visiting Halifax for the first time in June

Greetings Gentlemen,​


My name is Gabriella Laurence, an irresistible, sensationally sensual seductive independent mature companion.
With a sublime appetite for new adventures and excitement along with a strong desire to enjoy myself in life,
I offer genuine and discrete companionship experiences to discerning Gentlemen, Ladies
and open-minded couples. ​

I have been told that I have a light hearted attitude towards life, a warm, engaging personality and a relaxed style;
a style that will make you feel completely at ease, special, fervent and aroused all at the same time.
Epitome of a lady in public, exuding poise, charm and elegance, you will discover that in private this ladylike demeanour is a deliciously
playful tigress who will bring delightful erotic passion into your life!
​

My silky porcelain skin, luscious long legs and gorgeous seductive curves in all the right places will thrill you,
spoil you and tease you from beginning to end.
I am 37 years old, bisexual by nature, 5"8, 137lbs, C+/D, green eyes that sometimes change to blue
or light gray, with shoulder length reddish light brown hair. ​

​

When contemplating a special rendez-vous or a new experience that will delight and excite all your senses,
don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to explore your desires for pleasure and give you a taste of
my lovely and sweet charisma... ​

My first visit to Halifax
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
June 14th, 15, 16 & 17th
A reduction of $50 will be offered to gentlemen who reserve a minimum of 72 hours pior to June 14th
for 2 hour intimate rendez-vous and over only.
*Please see my regular Ottawa incall donation on my website*​

Featured distinctive Halifax summer deligths
4 hour lunch date
$900
5 hour supper date
$1100​

I look forward to spending many memorable moments with you! ​



Gabriella xox​




 
Extending my visit until June 19th :)

Good afternoon gentlemen,


I am pleased to announce that I will be extending my stay until Sunday, June 19th
in order to spend many more exciting moments with you!

Please note that I am no longer available on the first two days of my visit, Tuesday and Wednesday,
June 14th and 15th. To avoid disappointment and in order to schedule a rendez-vous at your convenience,
I am kindly asking you to contact me as early as possible;
I accept very limited quality intimate rendez-vous per day.

Featured Distinctive Halifax Summer Deligths
4 hour lunch date
(about half & half)
$900
5 hour supper date
(about half & half)
$1100
15 hour Overnight
$2400

Please include the following in your email
A brief introduction about yourself
Full name
Verifiable phone number
Day and time preferred
A recent reference from another comapnion
Your MERB handle

Needless to say that "one liners" will not be answered.
If you do not have a reference from another companion, alternate screening methods
will be made available to you.


See you next week gentlemen!


Gabriella xox​