sweetolivia
Ashley Madison

Kiki The only Girl who Make You Know What it is to be loved and touched in a way no one has ever touched you!

Miss kiki International

Supporting Member
May 2, 2008
Montreal
My name is Kiki!

I am Montreal’s legend…
When I am not running down hospital hallways being a nurse or baking delicious cakes and pastries, I am offering high class intimate moments.

I am well spoken of and I have a reputation like no other. With the times we are in now, life is so precious that certain moments call for special encounters that leave a imprint on our souls.
I am offering one of those encounters.

Whether you crave a no strings attached affair, a night out on the town, or a weekend retreat with the girlfriend of your dreams...
I guarantee you that 5 star experience promised by many, delivered by few.
I am a sexy, passionate, positive, humorous blond and I have all the attributes, you are expecting from a high class companion.

I have a gorgeous youthful body with flawless skin and a very pretty face with a sweet enchanting smile.

I love candlelights, bubble baths, great music and sunsets, but don't be mistaken by that, I do have a wild and adventurous side that makes me willing to try new things,
I will be the fantasy you have always dreamed of.

I like to take my time and enjoy every moment. Spending time with me will be an unforgettable experience. I love to have fun and enjoy the intimate sensual pleasures life has to offer.

I am a perfect companion for well-mannered and respectful gentlemen who appreciate the company of a beautiful woman.

Here are my Stats
My nationality is German and Irish.
My beautiful blonde hair flows past my shoulders and my eyes are Blue.
My natural chest is 38c and my height is 5,10.

I offer gfe open minded experience.
I love to get dressed up and role play in my favourite attire.
My imagination is wild and I love to dip my toes in fetishes and I am always open to ideas and new experiences.
I have a trunk of outfits so please feel free to throw some sexy naughty ideas at me.

I am offering incall and outcall.

I offer 15 minutes, half hours and hour appointments and I also have dinner dates as a option.

I will make you feel comfortable from the moment you open the door. You'll never want more than me. I am not a clock watcher nor a source of stress. This experience will add to the quality of your life.
Something you must try at least once in your life and then maybe a little more.

Please don’t hesitate to write to me with any questions or to make a appointment.
(514)568-4542
[email protected]

Seeking Arrangement