Montreal Escorts

La passionnée Maxime Dupuis disponible le 3 juillet a St-Foy

elitemaxime

Member
Jan 16, 2013
94
0
6
Montreal & Touring
Montréal advertising
Advertising Last Update JUNE 2019 | SPRING 2019

La belle
Quebecoise Maxime Dupuis
TOURING






​

ABOUT ME​
Dear Gentleman,
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Maxime Dupuis, an exclusive French Canadian companion. After few years living in West Canada & touring all over Canada & Usa, where I have been blessed of a first-rate reputation, I very recently moved back to Montreal for some new adventures. I have been gifted with an enticing and flawless athletic figure, silky skin, flirtatious smile and delightful lips made to be kissed. Often described as a passionate vibrant beauty who create some matchless experiences, I'm also told that I'm down-to-earth, sweet, caring, alluring and positive.

​

Behind closed doors, I genuinely take delight in making your acquaintance. I enjoy taking the lead and I am often complimented about my intensity and energy.

When I’m not with you, I can be found out in a yoga class, working out, reading, traveling, skiing... *Active and versatile, I enjoy all kind of activities and discovery for new things. Passionate about the business world and about people, I am at the middle of my NLP certification and of a baccalaureate in Entrepreneurship.

​

I believe in the adage of quality over quantity, limiting my engagements to few special someones with whom I feel I will share chemistry. I am especially attracted by respectful gentlemen that are looking to develop an exalting long-term liaison. I am also available for some aphrodisiac dinner dates, arousing get away trips & “fly me to you” trysts.

I invite you to join me for an exquisite & euphoric girlfriend experience,
Passionate kiss,
Maxime xo

AGE: 29
HAIR COLOR: BLONDE
EYE COLOR: HAZELNUT
HEIGHT: 5'7 WEIGHT: 120 LBS SIZE: SMALL/MEDIUM
BUST: 36B WAIST: X HIPS: X
SHOE SIZE: 9 1/2
PIERCINGS: YES DISCREET
TATTOOS: NO
LANGUAGES : FRENCH / ENGLISH​



​



Book an appointment with French Maxime Dupuis
Prendre rendez-vous avec Maxime Dupuis


��Et voilà so easy!!!







​


DONATION​
​
​
​
220HH
350H PROMO INCALL JUNE 300
90min 500 PROMO INCALL JUNE 450
2H 600 PROMO INCALL JUNE 500
3H 900 PROMO JUNE 800
Unrushed Dinner Date 900* Stay in 1200
*Must include a dinner/lunch

Longer engagement (6H&+) start @ $1500

SCHEDULE
BLOG SECTION OF MY WEBSITE / DANS LA SECTION BLOG DE MON SITE WEB




​



INCALL
Location: Hotel

OUTCALL
Outcall * : $+50-100
*Must be able to send deposit or amazon gift card before my departure to cover the cost of my transportation or UBER me to your location .​






TASTE OF DE LA FEMME FATALE
REVIEWS: Search EliteMaxime or Maxime Dupuis or Maxime
VIDEO https://vimeo.com/maximedupuis
TWITTER https://twitter.com/maximedupuismtl
WEBSITE bit.ly/maximedupuismtl
P411: P114554
Data-check MD1989F
Phone Number; 613-890-5599 (TEXT ONLY)
Email: [email protected]