MERB Banner
seeking.com

Madelyn Fabray | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ | An Unparalleled World-Class Companionship Experience ♥️ | Bliss Redefined!

Madelyn Fabray

World-Class Companion
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2012
Laval, QC
www.madelynfabray.com
✨ WELCOME ✨

The pursuit of pleasure must be the goal of every rational person " - Voltaire

Discerning gentlemen and couples, welcome!

We live in a fast-paced world with significant demands on our time and energy. Along the way, we sometimes forgo those simple pleasures that bring meaning to our busy lives. We all deserve to find a moment to treat ourselves and satisfy some of that special yearning.

Je suis Madelyn Fabray; an esteemed world-class luxury companion; well-known as a sultry, French Québecoise and beguiling beauty. Graced with silky-smooth bronzed skin, a trim physique and mesmerizing dark eyes, I will tantalize your senses and light a fire in your dreams to come.

You'll experience the finest in companionship; genuine warmth, unwavering level of passion and wit to fulfill that rational quest for contentment and perfect happiness; personal connection guaranteed to transcend both mental and physical curiosity. Allow me to redefine your understanding of bliss.

Don't delay! Organization is key to an easy ongoing relationship with lasting memories. Hence, I welcome you to peruse my personal website for fascinating details about myself, my services, availabilities and expectation of etiquette prior to connecting.

Seize the day! Please your life intuition by allowing this truly superlative, engaging, accomplished and devoted confidente to melt away your inner inhibitions and uncover the true meaning of an unparalleled world-class companionship experience. Discretion assured!

Waiting impatiently,
Yours truly, Madelyn :)

Selfie 1 final.jpg

✨ REFLECTION ✨

" The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

Original name (April 2009)
TER #149419 (MTL's #1 - 9.60/10)
Established (100+ stellar testimonials)
Honorable (World-Class GFE)
P411 #P97411 (July 2012)

"A lot of fine choices out there. But she's in the stratosphere" - TW6005 (TER)
"I have seen providers around the world but none are on par with Madelyn" - DRGUIDO (TER)
"She is a true 10 in all the sense of the rating & you will never be disappointed" - TOZ6464 (TER)
"It's very special to have this level of service & open mindedness from such classy lady" - LINK (MERB)
" All in all, it was probably the most amazing se... experience of my entire life. " - GV6927 (TER)
"When you are with her you are pampered as if you were the last man alive" - TTFN159 (TER)
"She has a real positive attitude, & a real desire to please her client" - ZICATS (LYLA)

More quotes may be found on the "REFLECT" page of my website...

Satisfaction guaranteed! :D

Selfie 2.1.jpg

✨ APPRECIATION ✨

" Seduction is always more sublime than sex, it commands the higher price. " – Jean Baudrillard

A lengthier meeting allows us to build a more intimate connection and the opportunity to explore and achieve heightened levels of undeniable pleasure with lasting memories. The adage, quality over quantity, applies to my philosophy regarding these meetings.
3h - Savoury Cocktail Embrace - 1250$

This can include a night out on the town, a delicious dinner, a chilled bottle of fine wine and the company of a wonderful partner. From corporate events to concerts or sporting events, our adventure can be limitless and conclude in the privacy of our well-appointed suite.
4h - Enchanting Lunch Escape - 1500$
6h - Drawn-Out Dinner Affair - 2000$

8h - Blissful Mid Day Escapade - 2500$

The appreciation for my time is non-negotiable and is a direct reflection of the outstanding level of quality companionship that I provide. Please provide it in an unsealed envelope and place in view upon your arrival or in a gift bag when meeting in public.

16h - Sinful Night of Pure Delight - 2750$

" I decided to save up my pennies and what turned out to be a fantastic investment in time... She's worth every penny "
- THEOLPERFESSER (TER) o_O

Selfie 3 final.jpg

✨ ORGANIZATION ✨

" The most successful man in life is the man who has the best information. " - Benjamin Disraeli

Life is often about change and mine is no different. I will be soon focused on my studies for a master's degree leading to the next phase of my professional career. During this time, I hope to reconnect with lost beloved patrons and meet admirers in my beautiful home town and Mississauga.

I am available
7 days a week from 11am to 8:30pm or for overnight with advance noticed. Allow me the honour to meet you at your upscale hotel or residence. For a convenient alternative, I am pleased to host you in a discreet local setting in Laval, Ahuntsic and NDG (location included).

Please provide me with as much lead time as possible when arranging a rendezvous. Unfortunately, same day engagements are impossible to arrange due to insufficient time to coordinate a meeting and prepare myself to ensure you're complete satisfaction.

Thank you so much for your loving support to plan our meeting accordingly! :cool:

Selfie 4.2.jpg

Email: [email protected],com
LinkTree: linktr.ee/MadelynFabray

Last edited:

Madelyn Fabray

World-Class Companion
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2012
Laval, QC
www.madelynfabray.com
✨ CONNECTION ✨

" People find meaning and redemption in the most unusual human connections." - Khaled Hosseini
If you are still in fact intrigued by the possibility of getting acquainted and have an understanding of my services and expectations of etiquette, I am hoping you are sufficiently aroused to reach out and connect with me. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to send a polite e-mail introduction or complete my secure "booking form" with all the following requested details to favour a meeting:

A brief description (name, age, occupation, city of residence, hobbies & interests); Contact Information (e-mail address & cellphone #) Meeting Preferences (day, time, duration, location & city); Type of Experience (sensual & passionate &/or energetic & erotic); Reason Seeking Companionship (qualities you value in our relationship and connection); Reason Seeking to Connect (list of traits that drew you to want to connect); Your Limitations (things I should know related to your boundaries); Where you found me (exact website where you first saw my profile).

I reserve the right to ask for references at any time deemed necessary (provider, ID &/or 50% deposit). Please note that one-liners, generic, crass and explicit emails will not be acknowledged as this behavior engenders disrespect. I expect gentlemanly correspondence when I’m contacted.

Looking forward to the possibility of creating lasting memories in your loving company!

Email: [email protected],com
LinkTree: linktr.ee/MadelynFabray