www.mlleemma.ca
Original on Transparent.png

MlleEmma.ca
[email protected]
(514) 714-5853
Twitter: @therealmlle

unnamed-1.jpg

ABOUT ME

Hi gentlemen, I'm happy you found me. I am a divine 5'8' height of mostly tall and elegant legs matching with a little skirt. As if my long statuesque figure was not enough to make your head turn, my dark brown hair with the perfect light blue eyes to contrast will surely do.No matter what I do; a project at school, cooking, art or work out, I always give my all, and this will also show while you are in my company. I am absolutely certain that self-confidence is the best outfit a woman can have. I rock it & I own it! I can hold an opinionated conversation and my smarts will often leave you think about our discussion, even after our time together. Being a walking contradiction, I'm also open-minded and tolerant of others. I actively listen to what people have to say, no matter their backgrounds and social status. It’s fair to say that I enjoy deep and stimulating conversations.

Outside of being a professional companion, I am a student in physiotherapy, which I take very seriously. Last semester, I finished my massage class. Therefore, feel free to ask me for a good massage to help you relax and relieve your muscle pain.

I want you to take you away from your everyday stress and enjoy a unique moment with me.
Let my smile change your world and my eyes steal all your words.

Until we meet
Emma
xx

unnamed-2.jpg

DONATIONS

1 hour
400$

90 minutes
520$

2 hours
700$

3 hours
1000$

4 hours
1300$

IMG_1685.jpg

CONTACT ME

Curious in nature, I like when a gentleman takes his time to write me a few lines about himself. Tell me what you like to do in your free time, a passion or your job. Feel free to reveal only what you want and in return, I promise privacy.

Please, include all information

Your Full Name
City of residence
Date/ Time / Duration
Incall or Outcall
Tell me something about you

MlleEmma.ca
[email protected]

(514) 714-5853
Twitter: @therealmlle

Last edited: