JOLINE SUMMERS

TWITTER

[email protected]

438 600 5442

LM23.jpg
BEAUTY BRAINS AND BOOBS

* FULLY VACCINATED *

Hello gentlemen

I am the elite mature companion you have all been waiting for. Packaged in a 5'5" 110lb slim, firm and petite frame, I also come supercharged with a highly intellectual, mature brain. Maturity counts for many things, especially when I possess a killer body. I am not a Millennial and many of my mature clients appreciate this, as we are able to connect and relate on a deeper level, which ultimately improves the quality of our time together.

LM22.jpg
Experience, an appreciation of the art of intimacy and a genuine interest in what makes my clients tick, is what sets me apart from the rest. I am the total package; a class act on the streets and a freak in the sheets! I am also blessed to be a natural blonde with enhanced DD’s on my small 32” frame.

BEWARE

You may also lose yourself in my beautiful blue eyes, and grow addicted to my soft curves.

LM12.PNG

Of Scandinavian descent, I am a Toronto native who is a recent Montreal import.I offer an unforgettable in-call or out-call experience in both cities. Please consult my twitter account for dates.

Specializing in a sensual girlfriend experience, I love to please and share in mutual erotic delights. I host in an upscale private residence in the heart of Montreal. Out-call available.

DONATIONS

MONTREAL

1 hour $350
1.5 hours $500

*Couples +$200/hr
*Out-call minimum 1.5 hours

LM5.jpg

CONTACT ME

I am available 7 days a week, preferably with 24 hour notice. Same day bookings may be available with minimum 4 hour notice. New clients are required to provide a $100 deposit (transferrable to your next date in the event of cancellation) OR provide a referral from an established provider. Text or email to book an appointment.

[email protected]

438 600 5442

krissysnow.PNG

Reactions: mprimmer