My Sweet Milf
Ashley Madison

Noora Vert ~ 6'1" natural beauty ~ last day in MTL!

noora_vert

6’1” natural beauty
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2022
www.nooravert.com
8blur.jpg

6’1” • 150 lbs • late 20’s • all natural • 34C/28/40 • brunette • non-smoker • based in downtown Toronto

Hi! I’m Noora, an alternative Toronto-based companion. Curiosity and hedonism brought me to this industry, and I quickly fell in love with it. Figuring out someone’s intricacies, quirks, and desires; creating an environment of comfortable exploration; and forming meaningful, mutually beneficial connections.

I am intuitive, responsive, and playful when it comes to my partner’s pleasure. My lovers tell me that I have a warm, bright energy that puts others at ease.

Visually, I’m a statuesque (6’1”) natural beauty with delicate features and full lips. I pride myself on my aesthetic, with minimal makeup, unshaven underarms, and tattoos over my long, soft, shapely body.

Please do send me a message to inquire about what mischief we could get into. :) I look forward to knowing you!

*I welcome all kind and respectful suitors regardless of ethnicity, (dis)ability, gender, and status.

RATES

Incall

300/ 1h
450/ 1.5h
600/ 2h
850/ 3h*

dinner date package: 1000/ 2h social + 2h private

*requires food/drinks/social time

My incall is located in the Plateau area. There is a parking space available.
Outcalls will incur a fee of $50 or more, depending on location.

Website
Twitter
OnlyFans

If you'd like to inquire about a date, please fill out the booking form on my website.

I do not book dates without screening. For screening, I accept:
a) references from providers you have seen in the past 6 months
b) photo of ID or LinkedIn page
c) $50 deposit paid by e-transfer

4blur.jpg
3blur.jpg

11blur.jpg
7blur.jpg

9blur.jpg
2blur.jpg

6blur.jpg

1blur.jpg