Thread: 3Some's with SP's....Do Tell!

3Some's with SP's....Do Tell!

I'm starting to crave the 3Some. THe regular sp visit is starting to become a 2 hour dating and sex scene! It's fun, but its losing its excitement for me!

Let's hear some 3some stories and experiences.... only stories with sp's involved please!

Our friend Janus gave me a really good one a while ago..... opened my eyes to a craving for the past 3 months!

Let's hear em.... the good and the bad! and the mediocre....!

I have tried it, it is like eating chow mien on top of your pizza, no matter how good both are you will always enjoy it more if you had them separately.

That is so true!

That is funny, but I think it exists too.

I have been in about 9 threesomes, in the sense I was with 2 girls and myself, my last threesome was in this thread: my threesome with Kim and Nikita: https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...laisirs-Rebels . I also been with other type of threesomes where we were 2 guys and a woman, however there was no interaction between me and the guys. I have been in a gang bang or two, maybe three, but those are not my type of meeting, too many men.

What about sharing a poutine and a pizza?

I would prefer a foursome... 2 guy and 2 woman... or a six, huitsome. More like an all you can eat buffet... So, if someone is willing for that let me know!

I've never desired a threesome, it's just a waste of good pussy. I'd rather have two appointments in the same night.

Original Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick View Post
    I'd rather have two appointments in the same night.
    I would to try one on some day, but as this guy point out, 2 appointement in the same night with 2 different girls seem like a better use of my money. Its like renting a video game at the store, better rent one for 3 day, return it after playing it to the core, then getting another, instead of renting 2 during the same time frame and not fully enjoy them. Thats a general way of seeing it, but i know would i try it one day i would probably really enjoy it, especially a double BJ, that is probably a lot of fun BUT right now i rather see 2 different girls on different hourrs.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

I agree with both of you, it happened to me a few times, I saw a girl, then couple of hours later, I saw another girl. Or sometimes, I saw a lady in the morning and I saw a lady in late afternoon.